Disney Wonder November 27, 2015 Roll Call

Group 3 FE - When do you want me to close the group?

• When we reach 11 (which is where we currently are)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • When we reach 15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When we reach 20 - 25

• At a set number of days for the cruise (if this is your answer please share # of days in group 3 PM)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm new here and have not yet said hello. (Still reading all the posts before my joining but I just clicked this link and it didn't work. Just wanted u to know).
Thanks for letting me know.
I have contacted Waterway Wireless to ask for an access point I can pass on.
I saw that they have a FB page that lists a wifi access name, but before passing on the details, I want to wait to receive a reply from them.
I will keep everyone posted.

~Tink ~

This is my official hello. HI! Me, my DH, AND DS(10) are ready for our first Disney cruise. This is my boys' first cruise and we are being joined my dear friends. My Girlfriend and I are interested in the FE for sure
Welcome to the group Starlily09
:welcome::welcome::welcome:
How exciting, your first cruise. I am not sure if your travel agent let you know, Disney Cruises are addictive!
I have sent you the information for the FE, and will add you to the list. If you and your friend are in different cabins, and both cabins want to participate, please send information for both cabins. Also, we are starting our second group of 10. If both cabins are going to participate, do you want to be in the same group, or do you want me to put one of you in group I, and the other in group II?
Finally , could you let me know if you are interested in any of the group activities on the poll.
I am looking forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

~ Tink ~

How exciting, your first cruise. I am not sure if your travel agent let you know, Disney Cruises are addictive!
I have sent you the information for the FE, and will add you to the list. If you and your friend are in different cabins, and both cabins want to participate, please send information for both cabins. Also, we are starting our second group of 10. If both cabins are going to participate, do you want to be in the same group, or do you want me to put one of you in group I, and the other in group II?
Finally , could you let me know if you are interested in any of the group activities on the poll.
I am looking forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

~ Tink ~
Let me get those answers for u and I'll let ya know. My friend is out of country currently.

Last edited:
Just a reminder:

BetsyF - I still need your favorite color for a special FE

Psalm3012 - I still need all of your FE information (if this is because your are still under 10 posts, please refer to post #57 & #69 {please read both to prevent any confusion} to open your messaging capabilities)

spjack13 - I still need all of your FE information (if this is because your are still under 10 posts, please refer to post #57 & #69 {please read both to prevent any confusion} to open your messaging capabilities)

Thanks-
~Tink~

Up date on Starlily's post:
I'm new here and have not yet said hello. (Still reading all the posts before my joining but I just clicked this link and it didn't work. Just wanted u to know).

I heard back from Waterways Wireless today. They are still building their network to include more of Key West, and apologized for parts of there site being down as a result. Here is the new link they provided for me
https://waterwaywireless.com/#coverage
It shows the coverage map, and lets you know the name of the network to connect to.
The link takes you to a portion of the main page. There is other information listed for businesses wanting to advertise. Don't let the pricing worry you (that is part of the information for business that want to advertise), it is free to connect. You have to wait 5 seconds for an advertisement to roll (which I believe is how they keep access free), and then you are set to browse.

~Tink~

~ Tink ~
I've spoken to her. Both cabis are going to participate in the same group. Right now, we are not going to join on the group activities. Maybe change our minds later?

I've spoken to her. Both cabis are going to participate in the same group. Right now, we are not going to join on the group activities. Maybe change our minds later?

I sent you a PM. When I hear back, I will edit the list.

And just FYI for all group members :
Currently the activities list is more of a poll. If you haven't chimed in with what you're interested in, now is the time to do it! Your vote will not lock you in, but it may save your activity.

~Tink ~

Happy Friday everyone :wave:

We are having our monthly planning party this week end. This month is mostly dedicated to planning excursions :beach::umbrella::boat::drinking1

But we are going to revisit the Pack a Basket from last month. Last month we got the basket cleared out from previous trips, and set up and ready to fill. However, we never go around to making the list of items that need to find their way into the basket over then next 7 months. The reason I am bringing this up, is because I was thinking that some of the items on our need to get list would be good to share w/ first time cruisers. Traveling with members of my family that do not have OCVPD (Obsessive Compulsive Vacation Planning Disorder), I have run into the problem of getting/ having everything we need when it is time to pack. This is especially true when we are cruising in mid to late fall. This time of year it is especially difficult to find swim suits, snorkel gear, water shoes and the like.

A practice that I have tried to stick to with my family is to buy all summer related items for our trips either at the onset of Spring or the end of Summer when these items are on sale and available.

So, a few items from our list that are better to make sure you have before Fall sets in:
snorkel gear
water shoes
swim wear
summer outfits
sun screen
bug repelant (or bug bands - this is what we prefer)
swim shampoo
beach play toys
water proof camera (or a water proof case for your device)

That is all I can think of right now. If we come up w/ more summer related items during our party, I will let you know!

Have a great weekend :wave:

~Tink~

I just received this update :

Price Increase for Palo and Remy Aboard Disney Cruise Line

Palo and Remy provide a world-class dining experience aboard Disney Cruise Line. Over the past few years we’ve made continual enhancements for our Guests’ enjoyment and are committed to further refining the experience in the future.

Effective April 19, 2015 on the Disney Magic; April 20 on the Disney Dream; April 22 on theDisney Wonder and April 25 on the Disney Fantasy, the price of Palo for brunch and dinner will increase from $25 per person to $30 per person. In addition, the price for dinner at Remy will increase from $75 per person to $85 per person and $50 per person to $55 per person for brunch.

Guests making a reservation after the effective date will be charged the new Palo or Remy Dining Option pricing. Guests who have already pre-booked Palo or Remy online will be allowed to dine at the previously booked rate.

~Tink ~

Quick question for any previous Disney Cruisers:
Someone from my group asked if there was a microwave available for use on the boat. I have never had need for one, so I am unsure. If anyone knows, could you please let me know.
Thanks.

~Tink~

Welcome aboard Natalie!
I hope you had a safe trip.
I have already added you to the roll call and the FE list. I have you as Natalie. If you would like me to change it to your screen name, just let me know.
We currently are taking votes for group activities everyone might be interested in. So, give that a look, and let me know. If you have an idea that is not listed, I will add that in as well.

~ Tink~

Last edited:
Wooo Hooo!!
:dogdance::cool1::dancer:
We are down to 7 months!!!

That means, we have 3 and a half months to pay off our cruises
(even less for those who have an earlier window for online check in and booking excursions or Palo - I am talking to you Platinum, Gold, and Silver Castaway members!)
Also, for those who are arriving the day before, it is time to start booking the hotels.
Another item to check off your list is reserving parking.

I don't know about anyone else, but time has been flying. Last thing I remember is we were starting our winter/spring semester, and now, summer is knocking on the door.
The vacation is going to be here before we know it. I can't wait.
:jumping1:

~Tink~

AHHH ! You beat me to it.

May the forth be with you too :darth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter