• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISNEY WONDER! November 11th 2012 - Mexican Rivera Cruise! 7 NIGHTS!

Hi Everyone! I am a first time Disney Cruiser. I can't wait. I have been late posting and haven't had a chance to read the boards. I have been on a few cruises but none with Disney and I can't wait. Anyone have any advice? any do not miss things? I am an experienced cruiser so know a few things. My best friend is traveling with me and she has never cruised and never been to Mexico so I can't wait to show her. My son is also coming with us and he is only 4. Just a little guy ;) My hubby and daughter will be staying home.
This seems to be very similar to the mix and mingle/cruise critic boards.
Can't wait to hear from you all ;)
Jamie

Hi Jamie. Welcome. Come check out our FB page as well, if you like. Also, we are having a meet & greet on the 11th @ 3 in the Promenade lounge. Looking forward to meeting the group.
James

This is our second Disney Cruise (first was a double dip Castaway Cay in 2006) but the first with our daughter (one week shy of 3 on the cruise). I manage a Congressional campaign and my wife is the event manager at our local Zoo. This cruise is our chance to totally unwind after the election and busy event season. Our daughter is incredibly excited to get on "Mickey's Boat"...and has been role playing a lot of Disney.

Looking forward to meeting and sailing with you all.

Howdy Cruisers!!

We are proud to announce that we staying in room 6070 and our friends Bsmit will be in 6068!

Looking forward to seeing y'all at the meet and greet!

11 days and counting!

Congrats on all the room assignments! I think we are only missing 4 more for the FE exchange! I can hardly believe that in less than 2 weeks we will be cruising!

Good Morning All,

Seems like there are a number of last minute cruisers, like DH and I, that would like to participate in the FE exchange, but it has closed. Therefore, I am officially starting Fish Extender v2.0.

Adults: Raelynn & DH Cash
Kids: triplets age 4 - DS Ray, DD Lynda, DS Cash Jr
Cabin: VGT

In your reply, pls quote the most recent FE v2.0 post, adding your info to the bottom.

This is our second Disney Cruise (first was a double dip Castaway Cay in 2006) but the first with our daughter (one week shy of 3 on the cruise). I manage a Congressional campaign and my wife is the event manager at our local Zoo. This cruise is our chance to totally unwind after the election and busy event season. Our daughter is incredibly excited to get on "Mickey's Boat"...and has been role playing a lot of Disney.

Looking forward to meeting and sailing with you all.
Care to share your names?

Starting to get excited.... A travel tip I picked up recently and thought I would share, especially since so many little ones going who grow up so very quickly. Instead of bringing a large scan disc for your camera, bring several small ones and change them out frequently. That why if you lose your camera you only loose the pics that are in the camera and not your entire vacation.

Is anyone dressing up for Pirate Night? We have costumes but were wondering if we should just bring our hats & save suitcase space?

Is anyone dressing up for Pirate Night? We have costumes but were wondering if we should just bring our hats & save suitcase space?
Only if we come across an amazing deal on a after Halloween sale:) I think our Palo reservations are that night, being as we have no children with us, we heard the menu in the MDR was not the greatest then. Of course I could have miss information and our Palo could be another night and we won't have anything to wear for Pirate's night. (Think they will make us walk the plank?)

Congrats on all the room assignments! I think we are only missing 4 more for the FE exchange! I can hardly believe that in less than 2 weeks we will be cruising!

Am I correct that the only ones we are now missing are:

nicole0992
and
bgutierrez11

I just finished the last little thing and they are ready to go :)

Sooooo can't wait to meet everyone !!!

Thank you. I'll add their # to my list

I have all the stuff for the FE exchange but a few things have to be assembled once we get in our cabin. I'm so excited to be going on this cruise!!

Seems like there are a number of last minute cruisers, like DH and I, that would like to participate in the FE exchange, but it has closed. Therefore, I am officially starting Fish Extender v2.0.

Thanks for starting the new thread! We are SO late to this party but would love to participate in v2.0 with you. I'm Veronica and I will be traveling with my sister Christina and my DS Brendan (7). We have gone on one Alaskan cruise before but this is our first ever Disney cruise and we are so excited! We're finally catching on to this whole FE concept with no time to spare. I must admit that given our time constraints, our exchange gifts will not be as elaborate or creative as some I have read about on these threads, but it would still be so fun to participate in the exchange. Looking forward to it!

Am I correct that the only ones we are now missing are:

nicole0992
and
bgutierrez11

I just finished the last little thing and they are ready to go :)

Sooooo can't wait to meet everyone !!!

I am going insane! We still have not been assigned our cabin. I called yesterday and was told it is not uncommon to not get assigned until check in at the port. :eek: I have never had this happen before... very frustrating.

I'll keep everyone posted!

I am going insane! We still have not been assigned our cabin. I called yesterday and was told it is not uncommon to not get assigned until check in at the port. :eek: I have never had this happen before... very frustrating.

Maybe they are saving the suite for you:) Oh, well, for a few more days you can hope:)

I like the idea that they are going to put you in a suite, but a warning... that means that all of us are going to be crashing your room.

Good Morning All,

Adults: Raelynn & DH Cash
Kids: triplets age 4 - DS Ray, DD Lynda, DS Cash Jr
Cabin: VGT

In your reply, pls quote the most recent FE v2.0 post, adding your info to the bottom.

One week away - can't wait! :banana: Wondering if wipfamily and DarlingHartz are still interested in Fish Extender V2.0. Would love to participate!

Adults: Veronica and sister Christina
Kid: Brendan (7)
Cabin: 5646

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter