DISNEY WONDER! November 11th 2012 - Mexican Rivera Cruise! 7 NIGHTS!

How can you tell how many cabins are left?

This big storm will probably deter anyone from booking now, though I am sure Mexico won't be affected at all by it!

I go on to Expedia and go through the motions of booking a cruise. I select each cat and I see what cabins are left and where they are.

ORDisneyfans said:
How can you tell how many cabins are left?

This big storm will probably deter anyone from booking now, though I am sure Mexico won't be affected at all by it!

What big storm?
Are you referring to the tropical storm off the East Coast?

I plan to start today. Just stuff we won't be wearing before the cruise like shorts and sun dresses and the FE too.

I should start today, but the longer I put it off the faster the time to be ready will come and I'll have to rush like a mad woman.

This will be our first cruise and I randomly stumbled upon the fish extenders. Our family is so excited about this first trip. With all the post, I quickly found there is a group and we would love to join. Can we get the details?

Our son is 5 and daughter is 3.

Christian, Kellee, Brayden and Madelyn

OK, so I took time and looked back...as expected the FE group is closed. I wish I knew about this. If anyone wants to create a mini-version, we would love to participate. In addition, if it is ok, we would love to meet up at the meet and mingle.

Thanks!
The Wip's
Christian, Kellee, Brayden (5) and Madelyn (3)

You're very welcome at the meet & greet. You can also join us on Facebook.

As for FE there are a couple other cabins who missed the FE sign up deadline. Maybe you could form a second FE group with them and anyone else who finds this thread in the next 2 weeks.

groach said:
I started today! My in-laws started about a week ago. I ALWAYS forget something if I don't start early.

I also asked to join the FB page.

See you all in two weeks!!

My problem is I'm a finisher and now that I've started to pack, I want to finish but there are things that can't be packed until right before the cruise.

Just wanted to let everyone know that we got our cabin assignment today (Oct. 29th) Cabin #6632, which is a category 5C. We booked a VGT, and I have no idea if this cabin is good or not so good. As long as we have good weather and a safe trip, the cabin will be great!! :yay:

My heart goes out to those affected by Sandy, and I hope that people follow advice and keep safe. I can't imagine what it would be like to have your home flooded, or to be out of electricity for days/weeks, and our prayers go out to you.

Peggy :flower3:

There's so much to look forward to. Seeing the characters, the sail away party, Palo, shows, rainforest room, making new friends. The list goes on and on. I think the one thing I am going to enjoy is getting away from the ringing phone and tenant complaints.

For fun at home, Jo enjoys playing on the computer. She likes FarmVille and games on Pogo. This time of year I'm enjoying watching the 49ers play. I've been a fan since I was probably 6 years old. I'm one of the Faithful. We belong to a PT Cruiser car club. We enjoy cruising in the PT, spending time with friends and going to car shows. Our PT is painted with murals of wolves which I love.
We are night owls, so you may not see much of us before noon. LOL We have second seating for dinner and you can probably catch us in the cove cafe area after dinner on some nights.
Please tell me you don't drive. We also have second seating,(although we usually perfer first)So hopefully we can catch up with each other there

We got our cabin assignment today. 7588. We are thrilled. Krissybell please jot that down and don't forget to give us a call when you would you would like some company.

GRANDMOMMY17 said:
Please tell me you don't drive. We also have second seating,(although we usually perfer first)So hopefully we can catch up with each other there

LOL. No. I don't drive :)

:goodvibes We recieved our cabin assignment yesterday too! 6536 :cool1: It looks like a great location, kinda mid ship and close to the least used elavators. Also one deck above kids clubs! (My kids may or may not even go to kids clubs!)! It is a connecting room, which I don't prefer, but we are probably going to be the noisy ones!!!

Congrats to everyone who received their cabin assignments. We booked GTY back in February and still don't have our cabin #! I check a million times a day.

Good news is that we are all packed except for the last minute toiletries. It feels good that I will not be scrambling last minute packing like I usually do. So looking forward to our Wonder cruise!

Ptwolfman said:
You're very welcome at the meet & greet. You can also join us on Facebook.

As for FE there are a couple other cabins who missed the FE sign up deadline. Maybe you could form a second FE group with them and anyone else who finds this thread in the next 2 weeks.

Great idea. If anyone is interested let me know. :-) we will bring our fish extender that is quickly being made and a few gifts to share!

We got our cabin assignment today. 7588. We are thrilled. Krissybell please jot that down and don't forget to give us a call when you would you would like some company.

Thanks! I'll be sure to do that!

Less than two weeks to go now. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the meet and greet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter