Disney Wonder Meet-Up for January 29th, 2017

BelleEileen1113

Disney Dreamin'
Can't wait to meet everyone we'll be cruising with! This will be my husband (30) and I's (26) second cruise, and we couldn't be more excited.

Hello! This will be our first Disney Cruise...so excited. I have my husband and 3 boys (10, 9 and 6 years old) going with me. Please add me to the list.

Hello! This will be our first Disney Cruise...so excited. I have my husband and 3 boys (10, 9 and 6 years old) going with me. Please add me to the list.
Are you asking about the Fish Extender list? There isn't one started for this cruise yet. It's a little early. They generally don't get organized until around 6-8 months out.

Just my husband and me combining this with Feb 2 as back-to-back sailings for a total 7 nights, our 4th & 5th sailings with DCL. Hoping to have fun with Fish Extenders but it doesn't look like there are too many signed up here yet. Any one else interested in Fish Extenders?

I was looking into doing fish extender too. But this is my first cruise, so I'm not sure what to do!:daisy:

I was looking into doing fish extender too. But this is my first cruise, so I'm not sure what to do!:daisy:
Hi JanieMC! This is our first cruise too. I am going alone with my DD (6) and we also want to participate in the FE. Hopefully we can get some info! :)

Hey there -- I finally found a group on other social media. I slid in right under their last FE late-comer deadline, which was last Sunday -- but someone else on this sailing just showed up on another DIS thread and I referred her too. Type in the name of the ship and the sale date in social media and you should find the group. :) They're doing other meetups and things too if another FE group isn't assembled. Hope to see you there!

Hey! I'd so love to do it, but I joined another one last week -- but I have someone to refer here so let me go do so.

We are happy to still do a last minute FE exchange if anyone didn't get in on any of the ones on social media spots and still are interested. It never occurred to me to look there and guess they closed up stuff a few weeks back so I didn't have any luck. The last cruise we went on a few years ago it was set up all through disboards for us by some nice people with organization skills (which I lack):confused3

Hello Everyone!
So excited about our Disney Cruise coming up. We've been looking to join a Fish Extender group, but no luck :-( Seems like we found out about it a little too late.

Any suggestions?

Hey Everyone again!

So I'm super excited to START a new Fish Extender group for the following cruise:

Disney Wonder January 29, 2017 — 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

For all those newbies, last minute procrastinators or those who can't seem to find a FE group feel to join. I know we are really close to sailing date but I believe we have enough pixie dust :flower:and Genie wishes :genie: to make this happen. I'm a little old school so no social media communication however, I can be contacted via

email littlemermaidcruiser@gmail.com

In addition, I'll be creating a Excel Sheet this will provide each member with the proper information needed for the FE gifts :yay:. So let's wish upon a star and

see how many members will can have to make this cruise magical. For those who are interested in joining the FE group don't hesitate because we still have time.

If you are interested in joining please send me your email address so I can add you to the document. I'll take suggestions this is so my first rodeo and by no

means am I any expert :rolleyes2.

I was thinking of closing this FE group by Wednesday January 18th to give everyone enough time :sail: before sailing. How does that sound for everyone?
On a side note :charac2:..... My family has not yet been designated a stateroom however, we will provided everyone with it once will deliver the FE gifts

to you so please lookout for our stateroom number. If you are in the same situation please let me know and we can do the same. Yeah! super excited let the

magic start!

"If you dream it, you can do it" -Walt Disney :fish:

The Garcia Moraga Family

Last edited:
We are happy to still do a last minute FE exchange if anyone didn't get in on any of the ones on social media spots and still are interested. It never occurred to me to look there and guess they closed up stuff a few weeks back so I didn't have any luck. The last cruise we went on a few years ago it was set up all through disboards for us by some nice people with organization skills (which I lack):confused3

Hey Everyone again!

So I'm super excited to START a new Fish Extender group for the following cruise:

Disney Wonder January 29, 2017 — 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

For all those newbies, last minute procrastinators or those who can't seem to find a FE group feel to join. I know we are really close to sailing date but I believe we have enough pixie dust :flower:and Genie wishes :genie: to make this happen. I'm a little old school so no social media communication however, I can be contacted via

email littlemermaidcruiser@gmail.com

In addition, I'll be creating a Excel Sheet this will provide each member with the proper information needed for the FE gifts :yay:. So let's wish upon a star and

see how many members will can have to make this cruise magical. For those who are interested in joining the FE group don't hesitate because we still have time.

If you are interested in joining please send me your email address so I can add you to the document. I'll take suggestions this is so my first rodeo and by no

means am I any expert :rolleyes2.

I was thinking of closing this FE group by Wednesday January 18th to give everyone enough time :sail: before sailing. How does that sound for everyone?
On a side note :charac2:..... My family has not yet been designated a stateroom however, we will provided everyone with it once will deliver the FE gifts

to you so please lookout for our stateroom number. If you are in the same situation please let me know and we can do the same. Yeah! super excited let the

magic start!

"If you dream it, you can do it" -Walt Disney :fish:

The Garcia Moraga Family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter