Disney Wonder - May 29, 2017 (Alaska)

HappyFam

Earning My Ears
Welcome to the Disney Wonder - May 29, 2017 - Alaska Cruise thread!!

Alaska_MickeyMinnie.jpg

Last edited:
The deposit is payed we are officially counting down the days! 402 days just in case you are wondering. This is our second Disney Cruise and first to Alaska. Me , DH, DS 10, DD 8.

My name is Jesse Ronning and this will be my eighth cruise total, fourth with Disney, and third on the Disney Wonder. This will be my first Alaskan cruise as all other were Caribbean and Bermuda.

My family consist of my DW, DS (15 at time of sailing), DS (11), DD (9) and DD (3). This will be our sixth family cruise with four of them being Disney and half of them on the Wonder.

We do love the Wonder. We were on the Fantasy this past November and felt it was too big. There was a lot of overcrowding and felt service suffered at times. The Aqua Duck was a nice gimmick but it wore out after a few days. The Wonder was our first family cruise and it will always have a special place in my heart.

We booked this cruise the day it was released for Gold/Silver Castaway Members. We were left with adjoining Oceanview. With the daylight hours Alaskan cruises have this might be for the best.

My wife's dream was always to go on an Alaskan cruise. We are from South Dakota so for the boys and I going on a "cold" destination wasn't really our cup of tea but on Disney it will be fine.

I think with it being Memorial Day weekend there is a chance of a PremEar - maybe even Cars 3. We were on the Thanksgiving cruise that PremEared Frozen and it was such a marvelous experience that I would love to participate in such again.

Would love to be a part of a meet and greet and fish extender. We did ornament exchanges, Secret Mickey gift exchanges, various tastings - including a real fun mixology, as a group this past November. I think we had over 200 members in the group discussing everything Disney last year. This will be a good time!

We are!! Just got off of the Fantasy a couple weeks ago and booked while we were on board!! We have done the Dream also and are looking forward to the Wonder! We love the FE and will definitely sign up for that again!
Rebekah, Dave, Brady (8) and Zach (9)!

We booked opening day-this will be our third Disney Alaska cruise-can't wait!! By the way, reservations are open at the Pan Pacific hotel located above the port.

Hello Everyone! So excited as this will be our first Disney Cruise! we will be bringing on 2.5 year old daughter and 4 year old son. Anyone else coming with young kids? Would love to meet up!

Welcome Dgmeg! This will be our second Disney cruise, and we will have our 4yo daughter with us! We would love to meet up- I met another family on our last cruise who had a son the same age as my daughter, and I asked my TA to arrange for us to dine together. It was the best decision I made the entire cruise! They became fast friends, and it made it easier for them to go into the kids club as they both had a friend :)

Hi all, We are booked.... This is my wife and my 4th Disney Cruise and our kids 3rd. My wife and I brought the Wonder from Florida to San Diego this year through the Panama Canal. That was an amazing cruise.... This will be our first Alaska Cruise. I recommend that cruise to everyone.... Well I'm hope to find a thread about FE lists. Does anyone know if there are any started for our cruise yet? Well we will check back in later, Thanks Michael Zolyniak

We're finally booked on this cruise! This is our family's 3rd cruise, the second with Disney (last time was on the Magic), and our first time going to Alaska. We are very excited. Just three in our little family DH, myself and DD (age 11). We did a FE last year and would love to participate in one again.

Hi everyone! My name is Danielle and we booked our Cruise/Wedding opening day and really excited to meet everyone here as well as on the other group (in a place that must not be mentioned). I'm running the Fish Extender Group on there and I can start a DisBoards based group as well! We are traveling with a group about 25 people large, can't wait to see Alaska! :yay:

The information we asked for included the following, it'll be easy to add a DisBoards Group to the current chart. You can see the Google doc here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wDjY6lno9Dpo8NB8sYOTfgmzHnA0FJP8NswYgmYSncM/edit?usp=sharing

::MinnieMo FISH EXTENDERS ::MickeyMo
FE information for anyone wishing to join, just respond to me on the thread with the information below so I can add you!
Groups of 11 (meaning you will be giving gifts to 10 staterooms)

Additional options:
1. You may join as many groups as you want (just let us know)
2. We will have ADULT ONLY group(s) (meaning only the Adults in the Cabins will be exchanging, you can be with or without kids to join the Adult Only - but the kids don't get gifts)
3. We're additionally collecting information if you/your Stateroom are interested in joining a Meet-up or Mixology Class if we are able to arrange those at a later point. Also, a Recipe Exchange is being organized, if you would like to participate.

Needed information:
1. Family Name
2. Stateroom # (some may not know this yet, let us know once you do)
3. Name of the Guest(s) in your Stateroom
4. For children in Cabin, please provide Age and Gender (optional) of children so that proper gifts can be bought/made
5. Notes/Comments (Any allergies, traveling with groups, or other information that might be useful)
6. We're Celebrating... (If you are celebrating something specific like a birthday or anniversary, let us know!)
7. If we hold a private Mixology Class, would the Adults in your Cabin like to join? (won't be arranged or finalized until much closer to sail date and will cost around $22 per person)
8. If we hold a Meet-up on Embarkation Day, would you and your family like to join and meet your fellow cruisers (won't be arranged or finalized until much closer to sail date)

Hello! My family (5) would love to be apart of the FE group! We have two staterooms ( 6022 & 6015 ). Im traveling with my Father (andrew), my Mother(andrea), my Sister (Marie,18) and my youngest sister (Claire,16) and me (Grace,22). My boyfriend (Austin,23) will also be traveling with us, but is staying in a separate room. We are traveling to celebrate my sister Marie's graduation from high-school. I know myself ,my bf, and my parents would love to join the mixology class! Thanks so much for getting this all together!

The information we asked for included the following, it'll be easy to add a DisBoards Group to the current chart. You can see the Google doc here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wDjY6lno9Dpo8NB8sYOTfgmzHnA0FJP8NswYgmYSncM/edit?usp=sharing

::MinnieMo FISH EXTENDERS ::MickeyMo
FE information for anyone wishing to join, just respond to me on the thread with the information below so I can add you!
Groups of 11 (meaning you will be giving gifts to 10 staterooms)

Additional options:
1. You may join as many groups as you want (just let us know)
2. We will have ADULT ONLY group(s) (meaning only the Adults in the Cabins will be exchanging, you can be with or without kids to join the Adult Only - but the kids don't get gifts)
3. We're additionally collecting information if you/your Stateroom are interested in joining a Meet-up or Mixology Class if we are able to arrange those at a later point. Also, a Recipe Exchange is being organized, if you would like to participate.

Needed information:
1. Family Name
2. Stateroom # (some may not know this yet, let us know once you do)
3. Name of the Guest(s) in your Stateroom
4. For children in Cabin, please provide Age and Gender (optional) of children so that proper gifts can be bought/made
5. Notes/Comments (Any allergies, traveling with groups, or other information that might be useful)
6. We're Celebrating... (If you are celebrating something specific like a birthday or anniversary, let us know!)
7. If we hold a private Mixology Class, would the Adults in your Cabin like to join? (won't be arranged or finalized until much closer to sail date and will cost around $22 per person)
8. If we hold a Meet-up on Embarkation Day, would you and your family like to join and meet your fellow cruisers (won't be arranged or finalized until much closer to sail date)

Fish extenders:)
Hi! Our King family of 3 looks forward to joining! We are in 7108, Jim (Dad), Lexi (4), and myself (Jen-Mom). Nut allergy here. Repeat Disney cruisers - looking forward to Alaska! Thank you for putting this together:)

Last edited:
Hello! My family (5) would love to be apart of the FE group! We have two staterooms ( 6022 & 6015 ). Im traveling with my Father (andrew), my Mother(andrea), my Sister (Marie,18) and my youngest sister (Claire,16) and me (Grace,22). My boyfriend (Austin,23) will also be traveling with us, but is staying in a separate room. We are traveling to celebrate my sister Marie's graduation from high-school. I know myself ,my bf, and my parents would love to join the mixology class! Thanks so much for getting this all together!
Hi Grace! That's an awesome graduation gift for your sister! How would you like your cabins split up, like who will be staying in which? And would you like your cabins to be in the same FE group or different FE groups? Just let me know! Thanks!! :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter