Disney Wonder--May 22-29, 2017--Alaska

You do know that conversations are private, right?
I beg to differ on that one, conversations even private ones are monitored and read by the administrators. I know this from past experience, they know exactly what is said and who it's said to, NOTHING is private here.

Heading out on the Dream tomorrow and will be rebooking for Alaska May 22!

Heading out on the Dream tomorrow and will be rebooking for Alaska May 22!

The ship is filling up. I just checked the ocean view forward deck 7 (we are on) is its sold out right now. Hope you get a room and join us on our upcoming cruise

I'm booked for myself and daughter and her friend (if she can save the money to go). I'm looking forward to it. Happy that I can do it with my daughter. Even better that it is in Canada and I can easily get to Vancouver since I'm the next province over.

Hi Everyone...! We just got off our 5th Disney Cruise, this past Wednesday - May 18th. While on the cruise we booked for the Alaska cruise in May. We are so excited to be taking our kids on such a Great experience. Looking forward to getting to know all of you - as we get closer to our sail date.

Hi everyone. My sister and I are booked on this cruise. We are taking the San Diego Cruise before and doing this one too. I'm really excited. This will be my 4th Alaskan cruise with Disney (I know it seems silly - 4x really?) and 10th Disney Cruise, but the scenery it breathtakingly beautiful.

Hello! We are booked for this cruise (and the San Diego one before) and are so excited! Sailing in our family is my husband, Kellon, myself, Jessica, daughter Kaiden (age 8) and son Kiellon (age 7). We have sailed with Disney several times but this will be the first time to Alaska. We will want to join the FE list when that gets started. :)

Hi everyone. My sister and I are booked on this cruise. We are taking the San Diego Cruise before and doing this one too. I'm really excited. This will be my 4th Alaskan cruise with Disney (I know it seems silly - 4x really?) and 10th Disney Cruise, but the scenery it breathtakingly beautiful.
We are doing the San Diego one also!! I was so happy we have the same cabin for both cruises. :)

Just moved our cruise to this one. We did Alaska two years ago and loved it! Looking forward to going back!

Hello! We are booked for this cruise (and the San Diego one before) and are so excited! Sailing in our family is my husband, Kellon, myself, Jessica, daughter Kaiden (age 8) and son Kiellon (age 7). We have sailed with Disney several times but this will be the first time to Alaska. We will want to join the FE list when that gets started. :)

Welcome to the group. We will be having a FE going but it wont be over here on disboards, with all the rules we have to follow it wont be here. Even if you are not signed in you can still read everyone's info and with children going on the cruise I don't feel safe with posting everyone's info on a open site. With the rules we cant post links to outside sources like (google docs) that is where the FE list is kept. Sorry about not having a FE on Disboards if you have any questions please pm and I will try to answer them without getting in trouble with the moderators

I've been subject to the rules so I don't often post here but wanted to join the group.

Hi everyone, I know it's early but if anyone happens to be interested in sharing a private excursion whale watching through Harv and Marv in Juneau, let me know. It's me, DH and DD (7). With Harv and Marv the kids have to be 13 to go on the less expensive options so we can only do a private tour, which of course is more $. So if you're another family of 2 or 3 and are interested (or group of 7 and we could take there slightly larger boat), let me know. Thanks!

This will be my first cruise and I'm going with my mama :-)

Whenever a FE is started, please share the info! Any ideas on capping the stateroom to a certain amount?

This will be my first cruise and I'm going with my mama :-)

Whenever a FE is started, please share the info! Any ideas on capping the stateroom to a certain amount?

Welcome to the group. We will be having a FE going but it wont be over here on disboards, with all the rules we have to follow it wont be here. Even if you are not signed in you can still read everyone's info and with children going on the cruise I don't feel safe with posting everyone's info on a open site. With the rules we cant post links to outside sources like (google docs) that is where the FE list is kept. Sorry about not having a FE on Disboards if you have any questions please pm and I will try to answer them without getting in trouble with the moderators

The FE has been started as posted above it wont be on here. The limit is 15 rooms per group and we are already on group 2. Its another social media page that is not allowed to be posted here.

The FE has been started as posted above it wont be on here. The limit is 15 rooms per group and we are already on group 2. Its another social media page that is not allowed to be posted here.

Sent you a pm!! :-)

Hi, Walter and Diane, booked today from San Antonio Texas. We are Platinum cruisers.

See you on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter