Disney Wonder May 15 2016 3-Day Baja Cruise

Thank you. I had NO idea. I changed my message and took it down. This method was used on 2 previous FE lists that I was on, so I thought it was acceptable. Oh well.....I have taken my message down. Again, thank you.
Don't fret - the policy, while posted in Jul and Nov 2015, wasn't really enforced until recently. Mostly because we didn't have a dedicated moderator on the cruise board.

Now I do not think I can do the FE list because I do not have excel or PDF on my home computer.

I looked at your post - you don't have to stop - YOU can keep the list on whatever format/site you wish. You just can't post a link to it here. You can, however, post a picture of the list - either directly on the cruise meet thread, or via private conversation, if you don't want any sensitive information on a public forum. Or you can email the list to everyone, if they give you their email addresses.

Thank you. I had NO idea. I changed my message and took it down. This method was used on 2 previous FE lists that I was on, so I thought it was acceptable. Oh well.....I have taken my message down. Again, thank you.

Hi karinakessen, I'm sorry for the annoyance. I'm in talks with the team to see if we can modify the rule since it really does make it so much easier for groups and you can easily password protect them, but it is up to the webmasters as it is their site! In case it is not, I am more than happy to take over the list as I have excel, can make a PDF, and am on this sailing if you would like to pass me the info in a PM. Baring some horrible tragedy I am not going anywhere - I already booked flights! ;)

Hi fellow cruisers! My husband, son (4), and daughter (1) will be cruising with ya'll to celebrate my daughter's first birthday! We decided to splurge and go on a trip together and make memories rather than having a big party for her. We are so excited.

I've been on many cruises but this is my 4th Disney cruise, my husband's 3rd, son's 2nd, and daughter's 1st.

Hi fellow cruisers! My husband, son (4), and daughter (1) will be cruising with ya'll to celebrate my daughter's first birthday! We decided to splurge and go on a trip together and make memories rather than having a big party for her. We are so excited.

I've been on many cruises but this is my 4th Disney cruise, my husband's 3rd, son's 2nd, and daughter's 1st.

:welcome:aboard! And happy early birthday to your daughter!

Hi everyone! My husband and I will be sailing on this cruise-- our second Disney cruise, and a quick little getaway without our kiddos! (Don't worry, we have another, longer Disney cruise booked in 2017 for the whole fam.) Anyway, we're really looking forward to trying out Palo, the spa, and the quiet pool area. We sailed on the Wonder for our first Disney cruise last year, and can't wait to come back to it!

Awesome idea! My son is 2 and I'm thinking of doing getaways instead of parties. I'm also glad my son wont be the littlest one onboard! Any tips for traveling with a toddler? I'm more curious about how he's going to nap and sleep without his room and crib (yikes)!

Hello everyone. My husband and i are taking our 3 girls (11-7-2) on our very first cruise cant wait.

I sadly don't have a toddler so I know no tricks.... I wonder if the motion of the ocean helps rock them to sleep?!

Hello everyone. My husband and i are taking our 3 girls (11-7-2) on our very first cruise cant wait.
So many firsts!! :welcome:

Awesome idea! My son is 2 and I'm thinking of doing getaways instead of parties. I'm also glad my son wont be the littlest one onboard! Any tips for traveling with a toddler? I'm more curious about how he's going to nap and sleep without his room and crib (yikes)!

When my son went on his first Disney cruise he was a few months shy of 2 and he did great! Luckily he's a good sleeper so we didn't have any issues. We put him on the couch with a (Disney provided) bed rail on the side.

One thing we did that I highly recommend is bring activities to meal times. I bought a little backpack for him to wear and packed it with new little toys. If he started getting restless I whipped out a car, or stickers, or a book, or a little game. Lifesaver for those long meals!

I sadly don't have a toddler so I know no tricks.... I wonder if the motion of the ocean helps rock them to sleep?!

So many firsts!! :welcome:

Lol! It definitely does. The gentle vibration of the ship was almost like being in a car.

I feel like a dream just came true: there's a Palo brunch on the third day of this cruise! All my research indicated that Palo brunch is hardly ever offered on these shorter cruises. I just made a reservation and am SO excited!

I hope I am posting this correctly. We are going on our first Disney Cruise. So excited! How do we join a fish extender group? It will be myself, my daughter she is 34 but a developmentally disabled adult, my other daughter, son-inlaw, and grandson 12 and granddaughter 8. :butterfly

I hope I am posting this correctly. We are going on our first Disney Cruise. So excited! How do we join a fish extender group? It will be myself, my daughter she is 34 but a developmentally disabled adult, my other daughter, son-inlaw, and grandson 12 and granddaughter 8. :butterfly

Hi Twirley, :welcome:

I am going to be taking over the FE list shortly, but I don't have it yet. Once I do, I'll get your info from you to add to it and you will be set! :)

When my son went on his first Disney cruise he was a few months shy of 2 and he did great! Luckily he's a good sleeper so we didn't have any issues. We put him on the couch with a (Disney provided) bed rail on the side.

One thing we did that I highly recommend is bring activities to meal times. I bought a little backpack for him to wear and packed it with new little toys. If he started getting restless I whipped out a car, or stickers, or a book, or a little game. Lifesaver for those long meals!

Fantastic tips! I was wondering about bed rails and am happy to hear they attach one to the couch. I was going back and forth between Pack n' Play and couch but at nearly 2.5 years old at the time of sailing, I think the couch is a no-brainer. And thank you for the tip about toys at dinner. My phone may not work out to sea so I'll need some screen-free toys and games! Thanks!

Did everyone get their classy Planning Guide in the mail this week? Only 87 days left!!

Well, I was not able to get my hands on the FE list, but I am willing to start over if you all like. The following people expressed interest -

Manda mermaid
dandifamily
Sarahmommyof2
BelleBorracha
danacruiser
Aimee032
ivorcherry - not cruising
karinakessen
Chella Jense
Pixiedustdisney07
Twirled

Confirmed:
francois
Eric Fan
Alex Perez

If you are still up for it would you mind responding again..? As long as there is still enough interest to get a group going I'll start gathering info from each of you and get out an initial list ASAP.

Last edited:
Hi. We are still interested in joining the FE group. Myself, my husband and two kids, 6 and 4 1/2.

Sadly, my parents Ivorcherry will not be able to make the trip with us.

What is the Planning Guide that DeloreanGirl mentioned?

We can't wait for this trip!!!

Hi. We are still interested in joining the FE group. Myself, my husband and two kids, 6 and 4 1/2.

Sadly, my parents Ivorcherry will not be able to make the trip with us.

What is the Planning Guide that DeloreanGirl mentioned?

We can't wait for this trip!!!

Thank you! I'll note that on the list above! :)

I am not 100% certain but it sounds like maybe she got the booklet that DCL sends out in the mail as we get close to the trip...? I have not received ours but I JUST PIF on Friday..!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter