Disney Wonder - May 14th, 2017: 3-Night Baja Cruise from San Diego

Hi All! DH & I will be sailing along with you all. We are doing this along with the 5 day San Diego to Vancouver as back to back cruises. First time on the Wonder but we've sailed on the Dream and Fantasy in the past. Can't wait!

Susan

Last edited:

Hi everyone. Our family of three, DH and adult DD, will be on this cruise. We are from a town an hour's drive north of San Diego, so, hopefully this will be a relaxing cruise!!

Hello to everyone. My name is David, I have been on a total of 10 Disney cruises in my lifetime. I am a U.S. citizen who now lives in Mexico in the beautiful port city of Ensenada. If anyone needs some friendly advice related to Ensenada or Mexico in general please feel free to ask, I am more than happy to help my fellow Disney enthusiasts. I hope you have a wonderful cruise!

Hi ...Robin here....is there another thread elsewhere? this one is terribly quiet :)

Hi everyone. My family of 12 will be on this cruise. We have 6 adults and 6 kids - 3 girls, age 16, 15, and 10 and 3 boys age 11, 10, and 8. We were suppose to take the cruise out of Copenhagen but do to unseen circumstances we had to cancel and in order not to lose our discount we booked this short cruise. Any thing Disney is always lots of fun. Any FE interest?

We're joining you.....it should be so much fun!! We'd like to join the FE group.....but doesn't look like much activity here.....usually there's a lot more!
This will be our 10th Disney Cruise, but also our shortest!! WE do love Disney Cruises! :)

Hi! This is our first Disney cruise, so excited! Family of 4, 9 mo old and 3 yr old boys. Can't wait to join the FE group. Joined the one on FB but haven't been accepted yet.

Hi Everyone!! Super excited about our very first cruise. We have a 14 , 7 year old boys and 11,12 year old girls. Feels like time is flying fast now that I am reading blogs and taking notes on past experiences. Its beginning to dawn on me that this is really happening. "Like, this girl does not get out much!!:scared:" Its true..lol!!! Any tips or advise is truly appreciated!!

Hi! DH and I are in for this one too for our anniversary. We sailed on the 2 night in 2014 and Alaska in 2013. Our kids are 4 and 5, but they aren't coming. Don't tell them!

Us too...traveling without our 5 children. Do you think they will even notice us missing??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter