• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder March 7, 2014

Was there ever an FE exchange organized for this cruise date? Is it being managed through the Facebook page? My request to join the group is still pending...

We have a facebook page that is linked on one of the pages of this thread. The FE group closed about 10 days ago because we hit our 10 cabin maximum, but you might check there. There was another family wanting to join so maybe another group can get going for the ones wanting to join later.

Just signed up for this cruise (terrific FL resident rate & got a Palo res :cheer2: ) Pretty quiet board - guess I will check out the FB page although I don't feel as secure posting info on that! Looking forward to a great cruise pixiedust:

Hi!
We just booked our first Disney Cruise! We are so excited to take our 3 year old son. Have been reading about the FE and they sound like fun! How can I join to be a part of it?
Thanks,
Shejal

We are on this one too! Son 4 and daughter 5! So excited. Trying to get info on fish extender. Can anyone help me with that? Would love to participate!

Could some of you please save your navigators and post on disneycruiselineblog.com? Thanks so much.

It's here!
The cruise is finally here! We didn't get to our hotel until 11:30 last night & fell into bed at midnight due to flight delays. LaQuinta in Fort Lauderdale near FLL airport. Seems nice.

Have a private shuttle service picking us up at 11. Wahoo!

Our port checkin time slot was 11:30 to 12. Wonder when we will actually get on board?!

See you all there !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter