Disney Wonder March 7, 2014

stefanospops

DIS Veteran
We just booked. Definitely 6 of us - DW, DMIL, DS (his birthday cruise! turning 9), DS (7) and DD (5).

Anyone else one this one?

Welcome aboard! We just booked our hotel room in Fort Lauderdale today for two days before the cruise. Never done either of these ports so looking forward to it!

We have another family cruising with us too, so between us there are 4 boys aged 5-9 and my daughter who is 5.

We are on this cruise too! It will be my son who will have turned 9 a few weeks earlier and my 14 year old daughter..so 3 of us!

We can't wait! We haven't booked air! It's risen since I priced it at the time of booking the cruise!

We love Disney cruised! It will have been about 2.5 years since our last!

We are on this cruise too! It will be my son who will have turned 9 a few weeks earlier and my 14 year old daughter..so 3 of us!

We can't wait! We haven't booked air! It's risen since I priced it at the time of booking the cruise!

We love Disney cruised! It will have been about 2.5 years since our last!

Welcome aboard! My son turns 9 on this cruise. We're going to order the birthday cake. He'll be 9 on the 9th!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

Sailing on March 7 with my mom, sister, and niece for a girls' trip! NO BOYS ALLOWED.....which is really bugging my nephews. But not my niece, oddly enough.:rotfl2:

Celebrating my niece's tenth birthday onboard.

Can't wait...all booked - flights with a two day pre-cruise Miami stay and one night post-cruise wind down. :cheer2:

Our second cruise cannot come soon enough- especially since Dallas is currently entombed in ice. Traveling with husband and kiddos- son 11 and daughter 8. Still exploring options for flights and hotels etc.

Will try to start a private Facebook page for the group if I can figure it out....

Our second cruise cannot come soon enough- especially since Dallas is currently entombed in ice. Traveling with husband and kiddos- son 11 and daughter 8. Still exploring options for flights and hotels etc.

Will try to start a private Facebook page for the group if I can figure it out....

Welcome aboard! If you haven't created a Facebook group yet then please join the group I just created: Disney Wonder March 7, 2014

If you have created one let me know and I will delete this group! Anyone on this sailing please feel free to join the group.

Welcome aboard! If you haven't created a Facebook group yet then please join the group I just created: Disney Wonder March 7, 2014

If you have created one let me know and I will delete this group! Anyone on this sailing please feel free to join the group.

Perfect, thanks! I was not able to find your group- do you have privacy settings set to secret? Appreciate you setting that up- clearly I am technologically challenged ;)

Perfect, thanks! I was not able to find your group- do you have privacy settings set to secret? Appreciate you setting that up- clearly I am technologically challenged ;)

Odd. I did a search using a different Facebook account and found it. It is a closed group but you should be able to see it. You then need to request to be added. This said, you aren't missing anything just yet. Only my wife and I are in the group, so please join!

Do a search on Facebook for: Disney Wonder March 7, 2014

It should be the first group to pop up. Thanks!

Surprised that with less than three months to go so few people have joined this thread. Maybe the ship will be empty, or at least missing veteran cruisers?

I can't seem to find the facebook group either.....perhaps I need more caffeine before I begin searching again! I did use the previous suggestion, but no luck....ideas?

Surprised that with less than three months to go so few people have joined this thread. Maybe the ship will be empty, or at least missing veteran cruisers?

Was wondering the same thing! Perhaps a low stress trip with lots of room at the pool each day! :rotfl2:

So it's confirmed, we are going!! I am so excited. This will be our first family vacation. I am telling the girls on Christmas morning. I am making them a countdown calendar :)

My girls were so excited when they unwrapped their present this morning. I made them t-shirts and count down calendars, I also bought Micky Mouse Luggage tags. At first they were a little confused because it looked like a weird gift, then they read the shirts and realized what the gift was. It was great :)

My girls were so excited when they unwrapped their present this morning. I made them t-shirts and count down calendars, I also bought Micky Mouse Luggage tags. At first they were a little confused because it looked like a weird gift, then they read the shirts and realized what the gift was. It was great :)

That's awesome. Glad they had such an amazing present to unwrap!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter