Disney Wonder March 20th 2011 sailing

Busy working on my magnets. If you walk by a stateroom that looks like they ran out of ink, yeah, that would be me :lmao:

Also listening to my son and our neighbor playing xBox with their new buddy thelionqueen's DS! These boys are cracking me up!!! They're going to have sooo much fun together :woohoo:

I need your assistance!!! :idea: We are leaving to Los Angeles tomorrow and will be spending the night at a hotel in Wilmington (close to the terminal). However, I was looking in the Booklet sent by Disney and I don't have the address to the terminal. Since we are going to be driving, this is important to know. I believe the terminal is SAN PEDRO, can anyone confirm this?? :confused3 Also, does anyone have the specific address?? :guilty: I don't want to panic, but this is very important and I can't find it anywhere in the paperwork sent to us :headache: Thanks!!!!!

Here's the address:
World Cruise Center
Port Of Los Angeles
Berth 93,92,91
San Pedro, Ca 90731

You could google map it from your hotel to get driving directions. Hope that helps. :goodvibes

I'm glad everyone received their FE's..sigh!:woohoo::Have a safe fly/drive everyone. We'll see you soon. We'll try to make it to our cruise meet...omg!2 more days:yay::yay::yay::yay:. I'm too excited that i can't think what else to pack arrghh!

gotta have my camera, video camera, underwater camera,medicines,emergency kits,chargers,:confused3:confused3

Leaving for the airport in 5 hours. Finish packing, try and clean up the mess that tornado left in my living room, and I guess that's it. :thumbsup2

M-I-C, see you real soon, K-E-Y, why? because we're going on the Disney Cruise, M-O-U-S-EEEEEEEEE!!!!:wizard:

Leaving for the airport in 5 hours. Finish packing, try and clean up the mess that tornado left in my living room, and I guess that's it. :thumbsup2

M-I-C, see you real soon, K-E-Y, why? because we're going on the Disney Cruise, M-O-U-S-EEEEEEEEE!!!!:wizard:

Gee, that tornado hit my living room too. :lmao:

We're off to the airport in a couple of hours. We'll see all of you Doubletree people at 7:00.

Mini-Meltdown:scared1:
I keep adding carryons....taking more than I thought we would.
Me too. Hope there is plenty of room in the cabin for all this stuff. We will probably use only half of it.

BTW. Looked up the San Pedro forecast. It says chance of rain 100% for tomorrow.

We are here! Landed in long beach this morning, stood in a forever long line to rent a car, but they upgraded us to a Hummer so the kids are thrilled. Checked into the Doubletree and waded through all of the people leaving on ncl and princess cruises today. Got signed up for the 930 shuttle. Had lunch at San Pedro brewing co and now are headed to downtown Disney to shop.

Hi all!!
Sounds like everyone is either there, or on their way!! We leave first thing tomorrow morning, going straight from the airport to the boat...OMG..can't believe what a procrastinator I am..LOL

My sons are so excited to meet their new friends (Kailua's DS) and me to meet them too! Getting ready for bed now..flight leaves at 7:20..our ride is picking us up at 5:00am..:scared1:

Gonna be a sleepless night and early morning...CANNOT WAIT!! See you all real soon!!

Ok..I made a note and now can't fine it! Where/when is the meet?

I hope someone can tell me so we can make it...ugh!

Safe travels everyone!

Hope everyone had a wonderful cruise - I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the wonderful FE gifts, secret mickey gifts & magnets left on our doors - what a great group we had! Hope everyone had as much fun as we did - we re booked for next year :banana:

Thank you very much Fish Extenders group. I received such great gifts. We really loved the cruise and had only thing I could compain about and that was Ï had to get off the ship and come home. My secret Mickey was awesome and she was from Brentwood where I live. Thank You Jade, your the best!!!!

We also had a great cruise! Loved it, loved it, loved it. :banana:Thanks to everyone for all the FE gifts. We were so busy I can't believe it- I didn't even go see a movie onboard! Unless you count the million showings I saw of the Karate Kid in the stateroom. :rotfl:

We were already rebooked for the December Christmas MR cruise- and were wondering if we would keep that booking- the answer is YES!

So who else rebooked, and for when?

:welcome: Welcome home! :welcome:

I know it is early to see trip reports but I remember you guys cruised out of LA during that horrible storm. Was it pretty bad on the ship? How did they handle the lifeboat drill? Was the sail away party moved indoors?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter