• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder March 20th 2011 sailing

Character Tea. I don't know why I can't type tonight. I did edit my text.

My friend was on the cruise that returned last Sunday & they DID have the tea (although she boarded late & didnt get a space) - another good friend is on the cruise that departed TODAY - so as soon as I hear, I'll let you know =)

My friend was on the cruise that returned last Sunday & they DID have the tea (although she boarded late & didnt get a space) - another good friend is on the cruise that departed TODAY - so as soon as I hear, I'll let you know =)

That's what I was just going to say--they did have one on the 2-13 cruise, so I'm hoping that it just depends on the week.

I hope they still have the tea and that we can get tickets (fingers-crossed). I had read on two different threads that there wasn't one on their cruise. Hopefully they misunderstood and it was just full.

I hope they still have the tea and that we can get tickets (fingers-crossed). I had read on two different threads that there wasn't one on their cruise. Hopefully they misunderstood and it was just full.

We're hoping too...the one thread said that they didn't have it because it was too many princesses...So my daughter says, why can't they have different characters? Why can't it be Alice or the Mad Hatter or a Tinkerbell tea? :tink:

I really really need a vacation! It's been a busy three weeks! one good thing is that the weather here is getting nicer. Looks like the groundhog made the right prediction when he didn't see his shadow.

Does anyone know how smooth/rocky the catamaran excursions in Cabo are; I love the idea of the tours to Lands End, but DH gets motion sickness easily. Would some dramamine be enough, or should I avoid it all together?

Me and my DH finished our FE on Sat. I almost ordered one in ebay but decided to try to do it myself and it wasn't as hard as i thought:woohoo::dance3: now i have to put all the FE gifts together pirate::cool1:gether.

Anyone else noticing that according to the current trip reports that the Character Tea has probably been discontinued on the MR cruises? There is also a thread from someone on the cruise now and they said that a CM said there were no longer doing them on the MR cruises. I'm sad.

I am very sad for my kids, i hope its not true.:sad2:

I'm all thumbs when it comes to sewing, I'll be picking mine up from a friend this weekend. Still need to pick up the gifts and make up the little packages.

Do we put our names on them?

WOO HOO!! I think they are fun to make!

it was fun, i am so excited to go on vac now everytime i look at it,:lmao::lmao: i can't wait to go on vacation:rotfl:my kids ask me everyday "when are we going again,how many more days, where are we going again, even if they mark the calendar everyday they ask same question every single day...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: they are so excited...ayayayy chihuahua!

The Fish Extender gifts can be labeled or be anonymous. It's up to you. I received both last time. I always label mine, but I don't really know why. Not like I expect a thank you note.

So I was just wondering...any other single's on this cruise? I know of one, and am sure there are more...just thought it would be nice to see if any of our group are single like me :hippie:

Good Morning everyone :wave:. Not too long before our trip. Woo Hoo!!

I actually leave this Thursday for a woman's weekend and it will be a much needed trip for adult only time before the cruise.

So I was just wondering...any other single's on this cruise? I know of one, and am sure there are more...just thought it would be nice to see if any of our group are single like me :hippie:

I'm also a single w/ my 3 kids and I think there was at least one other person, but I don't know the name off the top of my head. I'd have to read back and look.

Quick Question: Does anyone know if I can just watch my 2 teens swim with the Dolphins in Cabo??? I booked it for the 3 of us, but I'd rather not leave my 2 year old on the ship. It would be great if the little one and I could just pay a smaller fee to watch and then I can be there to buy the photos. I really don't have too much interest in doing it, but if I have to I will :laughing:. I'm just a little uncomfortable leaving Laila in Flounders while we do the excursion :confused:.

Added quattroduckfans to the most current list.

1 - Carol and Willis
2 - Jeff and Wendy, Rena 12, Willis 11
3 - Mark and Gracia, Amanda 11, Jay 9
4 - Steve and Senya, Peyton 9, Colin 7, Kiera 3
5 - Jeff and Lannie, Peggy (Grandma) Dalton 10, Brady 5, Colt 3
6 - Ethanash1 aka Cyndi and DH Ricky, DD Daniela 15, DS Ethan 7, DS Ashton 5 (turns 6 during cruise),DS Domenick 17, DGrndS Mayson 3
7 - Deanna, DS 15, DS 12
8 -Jaurban: me (Jackie), DH Jeff, Julia 8, Genevieve 2
9 - Bookite (Lara) and DH (Ron), DS 8 (Tyber), DD 7 (EvaLeigh), MIL (Joyce) & FIL (Roland) and DS 5 (Blake), DD 3 (Brooklyn)
10 - A Litle Pixie Dust (Desiree) and DD Tori -14
11 - Shawna and Case, Jessie (DD) 11, Jacob 14
12 - Jene and DH, Mackenzie 10, Ethan 3
13 - Klman and DH, DD 13, DS 10
14 - Kailua's Belle (Jessica) and DH Paul, DD Naomi 18, DS Vinny 9, DD Camille 8, plus Naomi's two BFF's Julie and Anne, both 17
15 - Tammy and DH, DD 12
16 - Lissame aka Melissa, DH LeeRoy, DS Logan 12, DD Grace 10
17 - Justkeepsswimmin, Nicole, DH Jon, DD Makenna 11, DD Sophia 6, DD Molly 3
18 - cruisindisney aka Susan and DH-Derek, DD-Courtney 14, DS-Riley 9
19 - 2littleprincess Amy and DH Chad, DD10 Kinsey, DD7 Katie
20 - Bellesister (Marilynne), DH (Gary), DGS (Andre)9
21 - Emily and DH, DD4, DNiece 14, Dniece 10
22 - Pete, Julie, DS (Connor) 14, DD (Courtney) 11, DD (Mallory)10
23 -Danielle(alacazam) and DH Josh, DD 7 Bailey, DD 5 Evangeline
24- Cathy J and Chip(aka catwoman25) DS Christain 13, DD Catrina 10
25 - EyeLuvMickey (Pam) and DH Scott, DD Haylee 11, DD Delainey 8, + Grandma
26 - kkmcan (Kelly), and Dh Kyle, DD 14 Molly, DS Bennett 11
27 - Kim (mommykeg) and Danny, DD13 Alexis, DS9 Hunter
28 - Thelionqueen -and DH, DS13 & DS9
29 - Heather and Dave, DS Hunter 10
30 - luvcruisindisney-Heather and DH-John, DD13-Taylor, DD11-Madison and DS8-Cade
31 - Sasha & Jeff, DD8(Jacqueline), DD6(Isabella) & DD2(Ava) + Nana & Grandad
32 - Kim (Binkers) & DH Shawn, DD8 (Kayla)
33 - Annette and Lance and dd sage 11, dd jade 8 dd cassie 21 dd nicole 25 ds thomas 26 and grandmama
34 - neriberi & DH , DD3 (Annabel)
35 - Silly Little Pixie Christine, DH-Stew, DD14-Rachel, DS11- Kyle
36 - MamaKate Katie, DD14 (Adara), DD2 (Laila), DS15 (Devin)
37 - pnwprincess Katie, Jay, DD6- Lauren, DD3 Audrey
38 - Vegaslover Lydia, DH, DD6
39- Dayita aka Charlene, and Ruby (turns 10 on 21 March 2011)
40- 2princessa Mhicky and DH Bernard, DD Giselle 9 and DD Jenelle 7
41- Quattroduckfans- Beth, Mark DH, Zack DS (18), Zoe DD (11)

Well according to the list there a few other singles going, but I don't know how up to date it is and if anyone has canceled.

Quick Question: Does anyone know if I can just watch my 2 teens swim with the Dolphins in Cabo??? I booked it for the 3 of us, but I'd rather not leave my 2 year old on the ship. It would be great if the little one and I could just pay a smaller fee to watch and then I can be there to buy the photos. I really don't have too much interest in doing it, but if I have to I will :laughing:. I'm just a little uncomfortable leaving Laila in Flounders while we do the excursion :confused:.

I just read a trip report--head over to the TR section, I think the person's name is silence or something like that. She says that yes, you can observe, you just can't take photos. She even posted a photo of the observation area. She also has good info about the CD vs. actual picture cost for the excursion.

I just read a trip report--head over to the TR section, I think the person's name is silence or something like that. She says that yes, you can observe, you just can't take photos. She even posted a photo of the observation area. She also has good info about the CD vs. actual picture cost for the excursion.

Ooooh thanks so much. I'm off to check it out :thumbsup2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter