• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder March 20th 2011 sailing

Hi I was just wondering how you do the magnets and where do you get them.?

I had jordak design some for me before she stopped doing it...I think she does still have some online somewhere that are just basic magnet designs that you can download and print. I also had the person who does the name tag graphics design me some name tag ones, I am pretty sure he's still doing it. Check out the sticky at the top of the main board and look for magnet designs.

Hi there,

I am trying to finish up my FE gifts and our list is still missing some cabin numbers. Could you let us know the cabin numbers:

pnwprincess
thelionqueen
sillylittlepixie (Denise's cabin)
gilligan2611 (Robert's cabin)

I did email our FE leader but I think she might be away.

Thanks so much! Time is going quickly and I want to make sure I'm ready!

I have two of them. Here you go. I'm sure you'll get an updated spreadsheet when the other stateroom numbers come in.

pnwprincess
thelionqueen - 2090
sillylittlepixie (Denise's cabin)
gilligan2611 (Robert's cabin) - 7546

The Goofy List is missing room numbers for:
Vano (both rooms)
toescat (Jeff's Room)
toescat (Mark's Room)
toescat (Peggie's Room)

If you guys could get that information to us ASAP, Please!

I just have to say my dd is having a great time getting to know the kids over on the facebook kids page. She is getting really excited and we are so happy she's going to have some buddies to hang out with! Ds is even posting over there as well.

as far as packing and getting ready, I've got a list of stuff I need to buy for the trip.....

Pirate shirts for ds and I (dd and dh already have theirs)
wine
travel alarm clock
flavored coffee creamer (can't go anywhere without this)
flip flops for ds
dressy shoes for dd
Haircuts for all of us
possibly a new swimsuit for myself

was thinking of using large collapsible duffels instead of suitcases so they'll be easier to store under the bed.... any thoughts on this??

Also, has anyone used packing cubes? I was thinking of buying some on amazon but which ones and how many??

as far as packing and getting ready, I've got a list of stuff I need to buy for the trip.....

Pirate shirts for ds and I (dd and dh already have theirs)
wine
travel alarm clock
flavored coffee creamer (can't go anywhere without this)
flip flops for ds
dressy shoes for dd
Haircuts for all of us
possibly a new swimsuit for myself

was thinking of using large collapsible duffels instead of suitcases so they'll be easier to store under the bed.... any thoughts on this??

Also, has anyone used packing cubes? I was thinking of buying some on amazon but which ones and how many??

Good luck on the swimsuit. I don't know how your built, but I have a muffin top and chicken fat (that fat that is right at the pectorals). I call it chicken fat because you can put your thumbs under it and flap your wings like a chicken. And then after I brought some suits home to try on and model for my DH opinion, he very nicely said we both have some spare tires. :scared1:

I had the best luck at old Navy with their mix and match tankinis. Sometimes, not very often, I just hate being woman!

Lydia

My favorite suit is the underwire tankini (have to have the underwire) sold at lands end but the prices are WOW!! So I may just use the one I have....

Currently looking at the Rockland rolling duffel... any comments on that? They get good reviews and they come in tons of super cute patterns. I thought I would buy 4 duffels, one for each of us. they we could unpack and store the duffels under the bed. I think we'd get tons of use out of the duffels. I hate packing in suitcases, they don't seem to hold much and they are so bulky.

The last suit I bought was a Tommy Bahama. I have had it for 5 years. Love it! It cost $120. But so worth it. It has lasted a long time. I just wanted another suit because for something different. I didn't realize it was going to be so difficult to find another suit.

The last suit I bought was a Tommy Bahama. I have had it for 5 years. Love it! It cost $120. But so worth it. It has lasted a long time. I just wanted another suit because for something different. I didn't realize it was going to be so difficult to find another suit.

I got two suits from Land's End online 4 years ago and they aren't showing any wear at all. They have a virtual model thing where you can put in your measurements and it will kind of show you how it will fit. Totally worth the money I spent.

Swimsuit buying is the WORST! I lucked out getting a suit on clearance last fall.

I think I'm done buying clothes and shoes, I hope. Then again, I think my ds needs a belt. He got dress shoes this weekend.

I need to pick up those little things now like meds (just in case). Really worried my son will drink the water in Mexico. He loves water fountains and will forget that we told him not to drink from them. Must keep water bottle at hand at all times!

I have two of them. Here you go. I'm sure you'll get an updated spreadsheet when the other stateroom numbers come in.

The Goofy List is missing room numbers for:
Vano (both rooms)
toescat (Jeff's Room)
toescat (Mark's Room)
toescat (Peggie's Room)

If you guys could get that information to us ASAP, Please!

Thank you! I have been able to get a couple of the numbers from sending emails out. I knwo I seem impatient but with Girl Scout Cookie season here - I am swamped until the cruise :) Wanted to finish these up as soon as possible.

Thanks again!

Don't they offer some "pirate items" on the ship for guests? In all the pictures, everyone looks like they have on something similar :confused3

Don't they offer some "pirate items" on the ship for guests? In all the pictures, everyone looks like they have on something similar :confused3

I've heard that they give out pirate bandana headpieces.

So I see you're on deck two also, we are too. Have you every stayed on that deck before and if you did, did you like it?

Wow just about 3 weeks away....:dance3:....the three of us are excited!

They give out red pirate bandanas at dinner. I warn you, they are small or at least they were when we went last. They fit the kids good, but are a stretch for the adults.

I've heard that they give out pirate bandana headpieces.

So I see you're on deck two also, we are too. Have you every stayed on that deck before and if you did, did you like it?

Wow just about 3 weeks away....:dance3:....the three of us are excited!

Hi there,
Nope, never stayed on deck 2 or any deck for that matter...lol..this is our first cruise..we are looking forward to it!! We chose deck 2 because my oldest was afraid of being too high up and the boat rocking. Wouldn't matter to me what deck we're on, just so long as we're on :worship:

We are getting VERY excited too!! There are 3 of us as well..me and my 2 sons.

Just ordered our FE from ebay..and am going shopping for FE gifts this weekend..CANNOT believe its almost here!!! :banana:

Working on FE gifts this week, trying to do it without the kiddos around, which isn't easy! Still keeping everything on the DL from them! In case our cabin # is still needed, here it is:
pnwprincess #7000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter