• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder March 20th 2011 sailing

Buycostumes.com is having a sale right now with the code clear40 for more money off. Just FYI. I envy those who can sew and make their own!

I am still technically challenged with the graphic. I have saved it on my computer, but it will not allow me to copy and paste. I will keep trying.

Try using this IMG]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll244/scresto/cruiselogo3inch-1.jpg[/IMG]

Wait didn't mean to post that fast. Before the first IMG put another [ It wouldn't let me show the script without removing it.

So basicly

I'm glad to hear others are planning on dressing up. We were on a cruise over Halloween last year, so my DH and one DD dressed up as pirates for that. So now I am on a hunt for costumes for myself and other DD. The pirate night sounds like a lot of fun, so I can't wait!

We are DEFINITELY dressing up, going to check out buycostumes.com as soon as I finish this post..:lmao:

Quick question if anyone knows...
Can we use the Passport card pass instead of a full passport? Everything I've looked at indicates we can, anyone have any info?

We are DEFINITELY dressing up, going to check out buycostumes.com as soon as I finish this post..:lmao:

Quick question if anyone knows...
Can we use the Passport card pass instead of a full passport? Everything I've looked at indicates we can, anyone have any info?

Yes you can, however I was told the passport card is like a day pass and if you get so ill that you have to be hospitalized in Mexico the card will not work. We have passports, my dad has a card as he lives on the Arizona/Mexico border and goes across to buy meds.

Hi All!

Our cruise is booked and the deposit is paid. Woo Hoo! This will me my & DH's 2nd Disney Cruise. First time was to the Bahamas on the Magic right before we had kids. Now almost 9 years later, and 3 kids later, we're going again. Couldn't pass up on the KSF promotion! Plus we're leaving out of L.A., so no airfare! Our kids are beyond excited and keep asking us "how many more days?" Wish we could've waited until Christmas to tell them, but it's too good of a secret to keep.

It will be me & DH and our 3 little girls ages 7, 5 & 1 (although at the time of cruise they will be 8, 6 & 2). Plus, I convinced my parents to go with us. They're very fun & involved grandparents. We're in a cat 9A and they're in a cat 5B, but we're both on deck 6.

The FE sounds like a lot of fun for the kids and I'm sure we'll want to be included.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you better as we plan for our cruise!

Hi everyone! :wave2:
I'm so excited to finally be going on my first Disney cruise! :woohoo: We just got back from our first cruise ever last week. It was on RCL and was awesome. It got DH and me hooked on cruising and we've been dying to go on a DCL cruise for years. Now it's finally going to happen! It'll be me, my DH, our 3 girls who will be 9, 7, and 4 on the cruise, and our DS who will be 2.
Can't wait to get to know everyone!:goodvibes

Yes you can, however I was told the passport card is like a day pass and if you get so ill that you have to be hospitalized in Mexico the card will not work. We have passports, my dad has a card as he lives on the Arizona/Mexico border and goes across to buy meds.

Thanks for the info. I think I'll have to think on this. The cost of the cards is MUCH less so it may be worth it...hmmmmm:confused3

Just adding us to the list

Carol and Willis
Jeff and Wendy, Rena 12, Willis 11
Mark and Gracia, Amanda 11, Jay 9
Steve and Senya, Peyton 9, Colin 7, Kiera 3
Jeff and Lannie, Peggy (Grandma) Dalton 10, Brady 5, Colt 3
Cyndi and DH, DD 14, DS 6, DS 5
Deanna, DS 15, DS 12
Jaurban: me (Jackie), DH Jeff, Julia 8, Genevieve 2
Bookite (Lara) and DH, DS 8, DD 7, MIL & FIL and DS 5, DD 3
Pixiedust and DD 14
Shawna and Case, Jessie (DD) 11, Jacob 14
Jene and DH, Mackenzie 10, Ethan 3
Klman and DH, DD 13, DS 10
Kailua's Belle (Jessica) and DH Paul, DD Naomi 18, DS Vinny 9, DD Camille 8, plus Naomi's two BFF's Julie and Anne, both 17
Tammy and DH, DD 12
Lissame aka Melissa, DH LeeRoy, DS Logan 12, DD Grace 10
Justkeepsswimmin, Nicole, DH Jon, DD Makenna 11, DD Sophia 6, DD Molly 3
cruisindisney aka Susan and DH-Derek, DD-Courtney 14, DS-Riley 9
2littleprincess and DH, DD10, DD7
Bellesister and DH, DGS 9,
Emily and DH, DD4, DNiece 14, Dniece 10
Pete, Julie, DS (Connor) 14, DD (Courtney) 11, DD (Mallory)10
Disneyfanforever and DS 13, DS 10, and Dsister
Spacy9 (Bill) and DW (Rashelle), DD 11 (Brianna), DD 9 (Caitlin)
Gina, DS Hayden 18, DS Jensen 15
Danielle(alacazam) and DH Josh, DD 7 Bailey, DD 5 Evangeline
Cathy J and Chip, DS Christain 13, DD Catrina 10, DD 18, DS 14, 13, 12, 8
EyeLuvMickey (Pam) and DH Scott, DD Haylee 11, DD Delainey 8, + Grandma
kkmcan (Kelly), and Dh Kyle, DD 14 Molly, DS Bennett 11
Kim (mommykeg) and Danny, DD13 Alexis, DS9 Hunter
Justami and mom, DD11, DD9
Thelionqueen -and DH, DS13 & DS9
Heather and DH, DC boy or girl?
Summer and Jason, DD9, DD7, DD4, DS2

Oh yeah and my parents might come too. They're still thinking about it though. I have a room on hold for them and I told them they only have a few more days or their room will be let go.

Welcome aboard Summer, are you interested in doing FE, if so let Ethanash1 (Cindi) know as she is organizing FE for our cruise meets group Dis Amigos Fiesta Cruise. You can PM to let her know. Also Susan created our cruise logo, for your cabin door and to place on your signature. I am keeping a kid count which will be updated with your childrens information.

We are a family of three booked on this cruise in category 11B. I am extremely curious how much we could save if we book 11C - currently unavailable. We are paying $1,803 with one kid sailing free. If you booked category 11C for a family of 2 adults, one child, would you mind sharing what you are paying? We had a similar room booked in January for $1,403. Not sure if this same week in March was ever that cheap?! It's still worth it to us to cruise during spring break and avoid missed days of school for our son.

Thanks for any input.

Heather

Heather how old is your son. I keeping a running total of the kids and their ages. I have been posting this once a week.

just found out a sil is coming with us as well. it will be her and bil as well as 5 (?) of their kiddos. i'll find out ages then up date the list. i know one dd is an adult then two teens (dd and ds) and then 2 younger dds around 5 & 7 i think.

i have spent the last several days reading over the HUGE FE thread (70+ pages!) and i get more excited for this cruise by the day! i've already bought FE stuff gifts as well as disney fabric for pj's and pillow cases, lol! still not sure what i'm doing for our FEs, still deciding on fabric...

Adding ourselves to the list with our kid's ages at time of travel...

Carol and Willis
Deanna, DS 15, DS 12
Pixiedust and DD 14
Kailua's Belle (Jessica) and DH Paul, DD Naomi 18, DS Vinny 9, DD Camille 8, plus Naomi's two BFF's Julie and Anne, both 17
Tammy and DH, DD 12
Bellesister and DH, DGS 9,
Sasha & Jeff, DD8(Jacqueline), DD6(Isabella) & DD2(Ava) + Nana & Grandad

Updating with names....

Carol and Willis
Deanna, DS 15, DS 12
Pixiedust and DD 14
Tammy and DH, DD 12
Bellesister (Marilynne), DH (Gary), DGS (Andre)9
Sasha & Jeff, DD8(Jacqueline), DD6(Isabella) & DD2(Ava) + Nana & Grandad

WOW, there are a lot of people going since the last time I looked. Welcome to the boards.

Disneyfanforever We are also in Arkansas. Which part? We live in cabot.

Lissame I think you asked about boys age 12 mine will be 15 and 12 He will be almost 13 birthday is about 20 days later than the cruise.

Well, I am excited to say that we paid our deposit!!:cool1:

I can't wait for this cruise! The 20th of March is my and DH's anniversary so that'll be a nice trip for us to celebrate with. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter