Disney Wonder March 12, 2017

Just booked this cruise yesterday. DCL #4 for us. Anyone else joining us?
Good news! The "Find your 2017.....LINK here" threads are up!

Just copy the URL at the top of this thread and make a request on the "Find your 2017 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here" thread to have it added to the list in the first post there. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

Very excited to be joining this cruise as well. It will be our first cruise ever, and we plan to surprise the kids at Christmas with the news.

Just booked this about five minutes ago I did the Dream last year and am excited to try one of the classic ships. I will be bringing my baby sister for her spring break/college graduation gift so we will be sticking primarily to the adult areas, I expect.

Will be following the drydock news as I am very curious about what changes are coming. So looking forward to this trip! I am cruising the Norwegian getaway next month but am more excited for Disney.

Booking this cruise today. It will be myself (34), DW (31), DD (6), and DD(4) at time of sailing. This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. We have also done a 7 night Western Caribbean on the Fantasy (just my wife and I), and a 7 night Bahamian from Galveston on the Wonder (all 4 of us). We are also doing the 3 night on the Wonder that follows this cruise B2B. We haven't done a B2B before so we are excited about that. We haven't done FE before so we will think about it and decide closer to sailing on FE if a group is started. We really liked the Wonder on our previous sailing (DD especially LOVED the Kids Clubs, so I will be following the dry dock news closely to see if any changes are brought to those areas. She really liked the Neverland inspired play structure in the OC so I hope either it is still there post dry dock or they have something similar. As much as I like the Star Wars franchise I just hope they don't overwhelm the Kids Clubs with it.

327 days!

Same here! We're new to cruising... and actually new to Disney! Last year was our first Disney vacation and it was AMAZING! I'm hooked! Can't wait!

We are also doing this cruise - Disney Cruise #2 for us. We were on the Dream in Jan 2014. This falls during our spring break next school year so we'll hit this and a few days at Disney World before we head back to reality.

Hello everyone! We are also on this cruise. We were originally on the Fantasy but decided to change to the Wonder because we became DVC members. We are looking forward to a land/sea trip. This will be our 6th Disney cruise.

We just booked this cruise this week with 2 other families all in rooms next to one another deck 6. So Excited cruise # 6

There is a FB group as well if anyone is interested. I cannot post the link and I will only mention this once as I don't want to bother anyone who is not interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter