• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder June 16/ Is anybody going?

abca

Mouseketeer
This will be our 4th Disney cruise. We stick to the short cruises because DH gets seasick :sad2: , but he's a real trooper. :love2: DS6 and I love cruising. :Pinkbounc :bounce: This will be our first 3 day cruise (it fit into our schedule better). We usually do the 4 day cruise except for last year it turned into a 3 day because of Jeanne. Had loads of fun anyway! If there is anyone else going during that time, especially if you have boys, let me know. My son loves a playmate. We will be at WDW Poly prior to the cruise and HRH for 3 days after. Hope to see you there! :wave2:

We're on the 6/16 Wonder! Me, DH DD12, and DS5. We're not staying at any Disney resorts. Going to FL ahead of time to visit some relatives on the Gulf Coast and then playing our way across the state to the port. We'll be at the Radisson the night before cruising.

There is a June 16 thread... I've been searching for it, but can't find it. It isn't very active so has gotten buried in the pages.

Got the travel docs yesterday !!!! :banana:

Mary

I'll be getting off the Wonder when you are getting on. I'm glad to hear you have been on the Wonder several times. This will be my 12 th cruise, but my first time with Disney.

I tried to put the link to the thread for June 16th - on the next page but it would not come here. LOL. I am on this cruise with my sister, two nephews and their families. There will be 10 of us including 4kids. They all live in Florida - me in NJ. Tommy is
6 and would love to meet playmate. People on regular thread were trying to set a place to meet up - I think it is about 5 pages now.
We are ondeck two - outside staterooms and have 2nd sitting but trying to switch still.
Getting excited.

Connie and guests.

I couldn't find the other June 16th thread. Where and when was the meet to take place? My son Craig (6) would like to meet some other boys. I have him signed up for the Club, but he doesn't like to go by himself. We are staying on deck 7 aft outside cabin. I will try to have a lime green Mickey on the door. (If I can find the time to make one!) See you soon!

Hi Mary Kay,
We will be at the Radisson the night before too. I am taking my sister, nephews and their families. They all live in Florida and I am in NJ. There is another thread that I tried to link here but could not - think it is at the end of page 2.
There are four kids with us from 6 through 11. Maybe we will see you at the pool. Very excited.
Connie and Kinfolk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter