Disney Wonder July 3, 2017

DavysMama

Earning My Ears
Hi, all - we JUST booked our first ever cruise! No idea how any of this works and have a million questions, but wondered if anyone else was out there? Also interested in FEs, but not sure how to get that rolling, either.

Forgive me if there's another thread started, but I couldn't find one (so please point me there!)
:mickeyjum

Hi! This will be our 2nd cruise. SO excited! I know there is a small group on Facebook but haven't seen another page other than that. It will just be my husband and I this time for our 15th anniversary. First trip was this Sept. on the Dream. It was amazing!

Hi - Just booked our cruise! DH, DS17 and DS13 are all going. Would love to find out about the Facebook group - it's an easier format in my opinion. Interested in FE group too but might be too early to start.

Booked our cruise last week! We are so excited! DH and DS, 15 will be going. Interested in FB or FE group. Will check back in as I'm not sure how this all works; just learned of this site from Pinterest.

Booked our cruise last week! We are so excited! DH and DS, 15 will be going. Interested in FB or FE group. Will check back in as I'm not sure how this all works; just learned of this site from Pinterest.

Welcome!!! Your family sounds just like ours! DS will be turning 15 just days after we get off the boat! He's so happy there will be other guys there!

I'll send you a message.

HI all, we will be sailing on this cruise too!! It will be my dh, dd 18, ds 13, myself, my dmom and d Godmom. We were supposed to do this trip last year to celebrate my dd graduation from high school, but do to some health issues for my mom, we put it off until this year. We have sailed on the Magic twice, but this will be a first for us on the Wonder. Looking forward to Alaska!!

This is our second time cruising with Disney. We started with the 4 day Bahamian cruise and had such a great time we decided to do another. Now I'm trying to learn more about the cruises and came across FE. We are traveling as a large group or 19. I haven't talked to everyone in my party about doing the FE but I have a feeling most of them would enjoy this. My family consists of my dh, dd 8, ds 3, and myself. In another room we have my sister in-law, her dh, and her three ds 7,5, & 2. In another room there are my other sister in-law, her dh, and her twin boys 13. There is also three other rooms with sets of grandparents. Let me know if anyone would like to do this with one of the rooms. I'm hoping that at least the rooms with kids have people to do this with but I'm sure the adult only rooms would enjoy this too. Can't wait for the cruise!

Hello...

We are traveling with extended family on the July 3rd sailing and would love to participate in the Fish Extender group...is it happening?

Hi! This will be our 7th cruise and we can't wait for Alaska! If anyone is setting up a Fish Extender group we would love to be part of it.

Brad

Hi all. This will be our third cruise and DH, DS 20 (w/autism), DD 18 will be joining me. We will be celebrating my DD's graduation (it's a surprise).

We've never done FE, but it sounds like fun! I know there is a FB group, but I am trying to keep the trip a secret, and I'm afraid my daughter might find out about the trip (before the big reveal that I'm planning) if I join the group.

Does anyone know if there has been any chatter about FEs on this board or on FB?

There has been some interest for FE on this board that I've seen though no one has put a list together yet. On FB someone is building groups.

My family will be in stateroom 2018:

John (Dad) ~ Age 46 / Melyssa (Mom) ~ Age 46 / Olyvia (Daughter) ~ Age 13 / Tessa (Daughter) ~ Age 11

From San Francisco, CA

Usually someone that is fluent in Google Docs builds a list and manages it. Unfortunately I am not someone fluent so I can't be of help building one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter