Disney Wonder: Jan 23, 2015 - 5 Night Western Caribbean (Grand Cayman)

llbowles

Earning My Ears
Welcome to the cruise meet and fish extender thread for the Disney Wonder Jan 23, 2015 5 Night Western Caribbean (Grand Cayman), Itinerary C!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

Just booked this cruise today. This will be our 1st Disney Cruise. We have four kids, 3 Boys who will be 14, 12, and 10 and our daughter who will be 5. Still learning about this fish extender thing, but definitely want to do it.

We just booked tonight!

This will be our second DCL trip, we just got back from a three day on the Magic and we love cruising with Disney now. Our boys (6, 8, 9) had the best time and everything about it was amazing. We were blown away.

I canceled an amazing deal on RC kids sail free to sail on the Wonder instead, and we're so excited that we did!

Just booked this cruise today. This will be our 1st Disney Cruise. We have four kids, 3 Boys who will be 14, 12, and 10 and our daughter who will be 5. Still learning about this fish extender thing, but definitely want to do it.

The fish extender was one of the highlights of our cruise for my daughters! They loved coming back to the room and finding a gift almost every time!

We booked our cruise earlier this week. While we are longtime Disney visitors, Disneyland in our childhood, Walt Disney World as adults, this is not only our first Disney Cruise but our first cruise ever.

Have to say we are very much looking forward to it.

Booked our cruise about a month ago and stumbled on this forum recently. It'll be our first Disney cruise and for 3/4 of the family their first cruise EVER! Our two princesses, ages 6 and 4, can't wait to meet their favorite Disney princesses in person (also for the first time ever as well).

I'm learning a lot about fish extenders and door magnets and am looking forward to taking part of the festivities! We'll be celebrating our 10 year anniversary and our older daughter's birthday while on the trip! To all the veteran DCL/DISers, we'd love any tips you think would be helpful to know as a newbie about packing, making reservations, excursions, pirate night, & anything in general, etc!

I can't wait, it's going to be a trip to remember! :yay:

Hello! My name is Sarah and this will be my family's second Disney Cruise. My husband and I have 2 children, Ainsley who will turn 8 the day before the cruise and Harrison who will be 6. We are also celebrating our 10 year anniversary! This is our first time doing the Fish Exchange, can't wait!

Hi all!
This will be our second Disney cruise- we booked while celebrating our son's 4th birthday on the Magic this past January. We'll be onboard for his 5th birthday, and can't wait!!

My mom joined us on the first cruise, and will be with us on this one, too (adjoining rooms again- yay!). She'll also be bringing my 13 year old niece on this trip, so it's going to be a nice family affair.

Can't wait to meet all of you!

Glad to meet you, llbowles! It would be awesome for DS to find some little guys his age to play with! On our first cruise, my son spent a ton of time in the Oceaneer's Lab and Club (we had to drag him out each time we were ready to leave), but only found 1 or 2 friends his age. He is already looking forward to going back to the "Kid's Club."

Hi everyone! I did my first Disney cruise in feb (4 night Bahama on the Magic) with my mom and 2 kids. We had so much fun we couldn't wait to go again but for longer and with Daddy! My kids had a blast!! I saw the fish hook extenders and was so curious about what they were! I saw it on Pinterest and couldn't wait to try it this time! I'll be sailing with my husband and two kids 7 and 2. My daughter Jayden will turn 8 on our cruise :))) we also have good friends and some of their family joining us :) can't wait for this trip!!!

Hi everyone! This is going to be our first cruise ever for our family. I'm looking forward to it! There will be me and my husband, my daughter who will be 7 and my son who will be 4.

We are hopefully booking today with three full families including 6 kids!!!

Is anyone flying into Fort Lauderdale?? Any recommendations? Is an 11:30 flight home too early?

I just booked this cruise! We're so excited. We cruise for the first time at the end of January 2014 on a two night Disney Magic from Port Canaveral. It was awesome and I think we'll be doing OBB from now on because I was disappointed that the verandahs left are now GTY.
My husband and I have two kids that will be 4 and 1. My mom will be joining us too. My husband thought I was crazy to join the fish extender but he had to take it back. ;-) It added something special. :-)

I'm really excited to see all these four year old boys on the cruise. Maybe we can meet up before the sail away party so the kids can say hi to each other. I know mine will be over the moon if he sees familiar faces around the ship and at the Kid's club.

We just booked this yesterday when VGT popped up:)
It's our fifth cruise on the Wonder. Dh & I are travelling with dds 10 & 11:cheer2:, as well as five other family members. No FE for us, as we're doing the WBPC in May with about sixty cabins:bitelip:

pixiedust:We look forward to meeting everyone onboardpixiedust:

We booked today!!! Been 5 years since our last cruise and will be brining our 4 and 2 year olds with us! We're very excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter