• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder - Galveston to San Jaun - January 20, 2017

According the the marine traffic information, the Wonder is making 17 knots tonight and just over 100 miles from port. Her ETA to the port of Galveston is 4:30AM.

May the patchy fog remain in some other patch.

The Wonder was at the anchorage waiting for the fog, but I just happened to notice the pilot boat approaching. She's back underway now. A slightly late arrival, prepare to be flexible.

Folks at the harbor house, the ship should be passing you in a bit.

I wanted to say, "THANK YOU" to everyone in group 2 FE. We loved all the gifts!!! :)

The Sperle's
Thanks for posting and bring my attention back around to my best intentions this morning!
Happy Monday everyone. I hope everyone that has returned home arrived safe and sound back to the sadly cold weather. And I wish everyone that is still on vacation safe travels.
I also would like to thank all the FEers. We loved all of the gifts, and had so much fun making and delivering our gifts. Participating in the FE always adds a little bit more fun to our Disney cruise, and I hope it did for each of you as well.
It was great to meet everyone at all of the different meet ups. I hope we can stay in touch.
For anyone who is interested, my channel is up and running, and I will have a blog out there shortly where I will be continuing my Monday Forget Me Nots and other travel related chatter.
I hope we get a chance to cruise together again soon. We booked a place holder on board and are hoping to book a future cruise on the Magic to make it a Grand Slam (at least until the 2 new ships are out)! Who else is already planning their next sailing?

~Tink~

was anyone on the Disney Excursion in Jamaica to dolphin cove and then to dunns falls. Bus 20 with Norman and Nevil and our guide and driver?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter