Disney Wonder- February 5, 2017- 4 night from Port Canaveral

becomingatravelingfamily

Earning My Ears
Anyone else sailing from Port Canaveral on the Disney Wonder on February 5, 2017?

This will be our first cruise. It will be my husband and me and our two young children.

Hi! My daughter (10) and I will be there, too! We're from Saskatoon in Canada. It's our first cruise and her first Disney experience. Karen

We'll be on this sailing! We are SO excited, we're seasoned Disney travelers/cruisers but this will be the first time on DCL for my 7 year old daughter!

HI, just joined this forum. Another mom told me about the fish extender thing so i figure will join. Anyhow it's our first time as well..
Still lots to study up it seems. We are from Canada as well!!

Hello. I will love to participate the fish extender. i have 4 kids Vivian (8), Vanessa (5), Victoria (3), Jacob (18m). We are going to be stayins in two cabin 6643 and 6645. I will love if someone want to participate with me. Thank you

HI Yenitza,
I haven't seen much action/responses here but i found a group on Facebook if you are still interested. We are almost have a group together. if you are interested please join and fill out the form quickly so we can add you to the group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1690412174561269/
Group name :Disney Wonder Cruise February 5th-9th,2017

We just booked this cruise a couple days ago! So excited to be back on the Wonder, especially to see her all spruced up after being reimagined! This is our 9th Disney Cruise, and our daughters 10th (ungrateful kid went with a friend once!)

I just requested to join the FB group. Hopefully they'll let me in!

HI Yenitza,
I haven't seen much action/responses here but i found a group on Facebook if you are still interested. We are almost have a group together. if you are interested please join and fill out the form quickly so we can add you to the group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1690412174561269/
Group name :Disney Wonder Cruise February 5th-9th,2017

I just requested an add to the Facebook group. Is it still possible to join the door fish exchange for this group?

I just requested an add to the Facebook group. Is it still possible to join the door fish exchange for this group?
I'm interested as well. Just requested to join the FB group today. Please let me know if you find out. Or maybe we can do the FE together if we can't join a group??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter