Disney Wonder - Feb 26, 2016 (Miami)

stabafam

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

Just booked our 5-night Wonder cruise out of Miami on 2/26/16.
Me, hubby, DS (4) and DD (2) at sailing, and MIL/FIL in connecting room.

So excited to see who will be cruising with us!!
Would be interested in FE too...

Just found out that my SIL/BIL and their DS, 1, will be joining us!
Hopefully there are others going too...if not, guess we'll have the whole ship to ourselves! ; )
Would love to hear from fellow cruisers...

Hi Everyone!

We booked our cruise a few months ago, but I just found out about this forum! Im so excited to get to know some people before we leave.

we are leaving out of Miami on 2/26/16. I will be crusing with my DH, and our DD's 3&6 at the time of cruise. They don't know about the cruise yet, since its their Christmas present. This will be their first ever vacation, my first ever cruise.

Last edited:
Hello fellow cruisers!
Me and my family are first timers cruiser setting sail on the wonder 2/26/16.
Everything is so exciting! I am trying to figure out the FE but I don't know where to start. Can anyone direct me on how and where to sign up for it??

Hello fellow cruisers
My family and I are first time cruisers setting sail on the wonder 2/26/16.
Everything is so exciting and I know it's going to sneak up fast. We are interested in participating in the FE but I don't know where to sign up. Can anyone help get me started with that??
Thanks so much!

Hello Everyone, I just booked this cruise for our family (myself, hubby and 12yo son and 7 yo daughter), but they won't find out until Christmas! This will be our third Disney Cruise. We did a 3 day bahamian cruise in 2014 and a 7 day eastern caribbean cruise this past February/March. We will be staying on Miami Beach the days leading up to the cruise. Look forward to cruising with you all!

Hi everyone - we are first time Disney Cruisers, my husband and I with our 10 yr old daughter and son who will turn 8 on the cruise. We too, are anxious to find out how to join in the FE!

Hi everyone! My family and I am so excited for our first Disney Cruise!! My husband and I will be traveling with our 3 girls ages 7, 5, and 3 and my mother and father in law. We are interested in the FE if anyone figures out how to do it!! LOL! Looking forward to getting to know everyone on here. It will be here before we know it!!!

Good morning! We are so excited to be cruising again with Disney. This will be our 5th disney cruise and second on the Wonder 02/26/16. Can't wait! We've never done the FE, but think my kids (10, 7, 5) will love it. Does anyone have any information on where I can sign up? Thanks so much for starting this great group!!

Hi! First time cruisers here! It will be me, H and DS who is 4, but we're celebrating his 5th birthday while we're on the cruise.
Is there another place where everyone is learning more about FE or stuff on this particular cruise?

Hello from chilly Wisconsin! We are joining you all on this cruise, it will be our 4th. It is me, H, and DD (9). In our neighboring cabin will be our friends and their DD (8), my DD's best friend. Our last cruise in January 2015 was not a good one for my DD, who was sick, not from the ship but a bug she caught on land. We wanted to give her another chance to see what a Disney cruise is all about.

I have been reading quite a few things about how a Fish Extender works, and I don't see that there is anything organized for our particular cruise. So I have been hemming and hawing about organizing something, I've NOT done this before, so here goes. As you know, we don't have a lot of time before our cruise so something would have to be put together pretty quickly. My initial thought is to do it with gifts for the kids only, starting with an age where the kids would understand what they are participating in and be able to appreciate the gifts. Not sure what age that would be? I was thinking of limiting the number of kids to say maybe 20ish because of the limited amount of time left before the cruise and so that each family doesn't have to bring too many gifts. Then I could assign days for each stateroom to deliver their gifts, i.e. 3 or 4 staterooms would be assigned to deliver their gifts for each day of the cruise starting with the sail date up through the day before disembarking. That way each kid would receive a few gifts each day.

Again, I have not done this before so I am open for suggestions!!! If you have any suggestions or are interested, please post another message on this thread with the number of kids that would like to participate. I would like to get a list finalized by January 15, so I'll see where we are at once that date approaches to see if it's feasible to go ahead with organizing the FE.

Thanks!

Donna

Hi everyone!

Just booked our 5-night Wonder cruise out of Miami on 2/26/16.
Me, hubby, DS (4) and DD (2) at sailing, and MIL/FIL in connecting room.

So excited to see who will be cruising with us!!
Would be interested in FE too...

Please see my last post regarding organizing a FE!

Hi Everyone!

We booked our cruise a few months ago, but I just found out about this forum! Im so excited to get to know some people before we leave.

we are leaving out of Miami on 2/26/16. I will be crusing with my DH, and our DD's 3&6 at the time of cruise. They don't know about the cruise yet, since its their Christmas present. This will be their first ever vacation, my first ever cruise.

Hi everyone - we are first time Disney Cruisers, my husband and I with our 10 yr old daughter and son who will turn 8 on the cruise. We too, are anxious to find out how to join in the FE!

Hi everyone! My family and I am so excited for our first Disney Cruise!! My husband and I will be traveling with our 3 girls ages 7, 5, and 3 and my mother and father in law. We are interested in the FE if anyone figures out how to do it!! LOL! Looking forward to getting to know everyone on here. It will be here before we know it!!!

Good morning! We are so excited to be cruising again with Disney. This will be our 5th disney cruise and second on the Wonder 02/26/16. Can't wait! We've never done the FE, but think my kids (10, 7, 5) will love it. Does anyone have any information on where I can sign up? Thanks so much for starting this great group!!

Hi! First time cruisers here! It will be me, H and DS who is 4, but we're celebrating his 5th birthday while we're on the cruise.
Is there another place where everyone is learning more about FE or stuff on this particular cruise?

Please see my post above regarding organizing an FE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter