• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder Eastbound Panama Canal - October 2015

Any lurkers out there thinking about this cruise, IGT and OGT are now available. I don't know about OGT, but I know IGT is the same price as opening day.

Hi everyone! I am organizing a large charter bus to IAH from Galveston cruise terminal for disembarkation day, November 6, 2015. You may have read about this on another meet group.

The cost, per person, should be $25 or less (final cost will depend on number of people interested). Children are the same cost and must have a paid seat on the bus. The charter will leave somewhere between 9 and 10 am (exact departure time to be determined closer to sail date).

If you are interested, I require a deposit of $12.50 per person, then the additional amount to be paid by September 15, 2015 (this is the date I have chosen, but may change). Payment can be made by PayPal - please send me a PM for my email address.

Any lurkers out there thinking about this cruise, IGT and OGT are now available. I don't know about OGT, but I know IGT is the same price as opening day.
I'm not a lurker but just grabbed the it rate! It will be myself, meeting up with people ingalveston for the nov 6 cruise.

Hi All! I have taken over the planning for our private alcohol tasting sessions. I am in the process of confirming those already signed up and am looking for James & Nedra Bell, Chris Horowitz and Bruce & Joan Dunmall. If you are here please just let me know if you'd still like to participate.

There is still room in all of the tastings. We need just two more people signed up to set up a Beer Tasting and 9-10 for the Tequila and Wine tasting events. Please sign up here if you are interested... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ruZM-AmGfLxcarApRn1xr6bKypZnhArbuK5tX8cmMPM/edit#gid=0

Thanks!

I would love to sign up for the champagne and the chocolate ones, is there still room? I am Elaine Heaton, no cabin number yet as I grabbed an igt rate.

For anyone looking for transportation from the port in Galveston to Hobby Airport after the cruise, a charter bus is being arranged. Send me a message for more info!
I'm interested in more information. Sorry for not messaging you...just joined and don't see how to send a message.

We are too! Super excited, I didn't think I'd get the hubs to agree to 14 nights :) I sold him when I told him the 5 night Bajas were ~3300 but the 14 night EBPC was only ~6700! Plus, it will be over Halloween, I'm hoping they really live it up for Halloween on the High Seas. DH and the kids LOVE Nightmare Before Christmas and Jack Skellington, so that was a huge selling point.

I've got 3 kids, they will be 7, 4.5 and 2.5 at the time of sailing. Any other kids going to be on the cruise?
Good to know! I've been told there ar not many kids on this cruise... I have a Girl, 8

Hi I just found out about this group. Our family will be doing this cruise with our 4 & 5 year old sons. We are so excited to meet you all.

If anyone is interested, feel free to PM or send me an email, the.mariecat @ gmail . I'm getting a headcount first to ensure we reach the 25 minimum, but once we do, I'll start collecting money.

Date and time are TBD. I rounded up the figures for tipping purposes.

Afternoon Tea $9.00pp for one hour

Assorted International Teas, Scones with Jam and Preserves, Cream Cakes, Assorted Cookies and Assorted Tea Sandwiches
Coffee / Decaffeinated Coffee / Tea

Open Bar (vote for the package you prefer, we'll go with majority)

Signature Bar: $19.00

Vodka: Absolut, Smirnoff, Belvedere, Grey Goose ~ Rum: Bacardi, Captain Morgan, Parrot Bay, Appleton VX ~ Gin: Beefeater, Tangueray, Bombay Sapphire. ~ Whiskey/Bourbon: Canadian Club, Seagram VO, Crown Royal, Makers Mark, Jack Daniels ~ Tequila: Cuervo Gold, Cuervo 1800, Patron Silver ~ Cognac: Courvoisier VS, Hennessy VS ~ Wine: White/La Crema Chardonnay & Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio; Red/Robert Mondavi Coastal Merlot & Kendall-Jackson VR Cabernet Sauvignon ~ Beer: Budweiser, Bud Light, Bud Light Lime, Corona, Heineken, Michelob Ultra, Samuel Adams, Newcastle Brown, Guinness, Stella Artois

Premium Bar: $14.00

Vodka: Absolut, Smirnoff ~ Rum: Bacardi, Captain Morgan, Parrot Bay ~ Gin: Beefeater, Tangueray ~ Whiskey/Bourbon: Canadian Club, Seagrams VO, Jack Daniel ~ Tequila: Cuervo Gold ~ Cognac: Courvoisier VS, Hennessy VS ~ Wines: White/Santa Carolina Chardonnay Red/Santa Carolina Merlot & Brancott Pinot Noir; Blush/Beringer White Zinfandel ~ Beer: Budweiser, Bud Light, Corona, Heineken, Michelob Ultra, Samuel Adams, Newcastle Brown

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter