Disney Wonder Eastbound Panama Canal - October 2015

Hello! My DH (Stephen) and I (Renee) are booked. He surprised me with the reservation the other day. We are celebrating a big birthday, anniversary and college graduation. October can't get here soon enough. Have a great week. This is my third DCL trip, and his second. Looking forward to meeting others on the voyage.

Hello everyone. Decided it was time to join in on the discussions. My name is Barb and I'll be travelling with hubby Rick. No kids, just the two of us and 10 of our good friends! This is our first time on a Disney ship, and from everything I've read, I'm not going to be disappointed! :)

Welcome, no you won't be disappointed!! 14days is going to be an amazing time!

Greetings! :wave2:

Just booked this cruise and now going to read this thread and try to get up to speed.

First cruise on the Wonder. :cool2:

Hello all, we are booked for this cruise. Me, the hubby, our son 9 and daughter 7. It'll be our 3rd cruise we sailed the Magic western Caribbean 2013, 9 day Alaska 2014 and we still wanted more, so 14 days it is. We're all so excited!!

We are booked for this cruise. My husband and I, our son (16) and daughter (14). We've sailed on DCL many times and are really looking forward to the Panama Canal.

We live on the east coast. We can't go to the west coast without thinking about Disneyland.
I just booked a pre-cruise stay at a Disneyland hotel. Just got to figure out how to get
to San Diego from Anaheim for two seniors. Thinking about Amtrak.

We live on the east coast. We can't go to the west coast without thinking about Disneyland.
I just booked a pre-cruise stay at a Disneyland hotel. Just got to figure out how to get
to San Diego from Anaheim for two seniors. Thinking about Amtrak.
We are flying in to San Diego but will be doing a day trip up to Disneyland. We will have our two kids with us (3 and 1) and we will be catching the Amrak up from San Diego up to Anaheim. My wife read somewhere that there is a shuttle that goes to and from Disneyland and the amtrak station in Anaheim. So that's our plan. The station in San Diego is supposedly a block or so away from the terminal....

I m starting to plan for this trip - finally. What is everyone doing for transportation to the airport from Galveston? We will be flying out of Hobby (HOU) and I think Disney only does a shuttle to IAH. Anyone have any suggestions? Is there a rental car place close to port? Anyone have any experience with the Galveston cruise port? Thanks!

Hello everybody! Hubby and I will be joining you on this cruise. Sadly for the children, they will be left behind. We will celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary on this cruise, Nov 4! I have some reading up to do! Can't wait to get signed up for some fun things and I hope to see some familiar faces!

Welcome everyone to the Disney Wonder EBPC 2015!!! This is going to be a great cruise. Unfortunately with the release of more 2016 sailings, we have had several cruisers choose to sail on other itineraries. Be sure to sign up for tastings and FE.

Thanks Cathy J. We have signed up for several already, lol. Is there a roll call sheet? I've signed up for the FE as well :)

Welcome all, Come on October!!! Has any one done this cruise before? Do you have any excursion suggestions? We want to do beach and snorkel excursions on the west coast of mexico. Have been to Cozmel a few times but not the west coast.

There is not a roll call right now as people have come and gone off this cruise. With the release of 2016 cruises, this cruise group lost a hand full of cruisers.I am hoping we can do a roll call after the paid in full date. There are a few cruisers who have done this cruise before. I have seen a couple cruisers talk about snorkeling, unfortunately they are not here.
This is going to be a Wonderfully relaxing cruise for my husband and I. Right now we are not planning on doing any excursions. The ship and the Panama Canal are our destinations!

DH and I are on this sailing as well. I saw the FE signup but would anyone be interested in an Adult-Only FE exchange? I would be happy to organize it.

DH and I are on this sailing as well. I saw the FE signup but would anyone be interested in an Adult-Only FE exchange? I would be happy to organize it.

Welcome! I believe there is an adult only option on the signup form? There has been discussion about it.

We just booked our flights. NJ-Santa Ana- Houston Interc-Newark. Not paid in full yet.
Waiting to get closer to June. We are going to Disneyland pre-cruise. Our flights
are non-refundable, now we are committed. We did the Panama Canal with Princess 15 years
ago in an inside cabin, now we have a 9A on deck 6.

Welcome aboard new cruisers! :welcome:

Now that we are below the 6 month mark and as our PIF date approaches hopefully we will see some more chatting here.

Hello Everyone!

We will be going on this cruise as well (it will be our 3rd) and was wondering where the FE list is? On FB? I just requested to join that group. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter