Disney Wonder Dry Dock Watch - 11/10 Wonder departs on first cruise out of Galveston

I still see her. Check your filters on marinetraffic. Maybe you set your filters so that the Wonder is excluded? I see 4 ships in the port of Cadiz at the moment.

ETA: However, it now says that estimated time of arrival at Funchal is Monday 9/24 at 6:30am. So, if that is correct, she will leave before Sunday. I think it is more than 24 hours sail time between Cadiz and Funchal (on Madeira, an island in the Atlantic between Europe and America, belongs to Portugal)

It's the last night in Cadiz tonight...

It's the last night in Cadiz tonight...
The dates I found on other sites lists her leaving Cadiz on Tuesday October 25th, arriving back in Port Canaveral for final work on Tuesday November 1st, and staying in Port Canaveral until she departs for Galveston on Monday, Nov. 7th.

I can see on Marine Traffic that she has moved out of the dry dock and now ist just moored in the port.

I just saw in an instagram post from today that due to the remnants of Nicole, they're staying in Spain another night or two. According to Marine Traffic, the Wonder has moved out of the drydock and into a regular berth nearby.

So . . . Y'all like that chandelier? Especially with just a single color. And red?

Looking Great!!

Does anyone know if they put they put the dividers back on the balconies? I would think that they would so families could have more privacy, right?

I like it more than what they gave the Magic. And the red isn't the same color throughout.

OK, will reserve judgement till our next trip to see it firsthand. Maybe I won't care that much if they give us some decent ice cream options. I can forgive a lot for ice cream. Or are we stuck with that silly station next to Goofy's? I have yet to see anything addressing that area.

OK, will reserve judgement till our next trip to see it firsthand. Maybe I won't care that much if they give us some decent ice cream options. I can forgive a lot for ice cream. Or are we stuck with that silly station next to Goofy's? I have yet to see anything addressing that area.
Don't know if they moved it on the Wonder, but the ice cream station was relocated on the Magic during her reimagining. It used to be next to Goofy's (sort of at the exit to Topsider's), but now it's more forward just around the corner from Pete's Boiler Bites.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter