Disney Wonder day 3 Nassau

DLihte

Earning My Ears
Woke up early once again and went up to see the Wonder docking in Nassau. We had breakfast in beach blanket buffet. It was some spread. I cant beleive the comments about the food on the Cruise being second rate. Americans have been accused of being spoiled. There must be some truth to that accusation.
We headed off in a taxi to the Comfort Inn Suites which is across the street from the Atlantis. Many of you must know by now that if you rent a room at the Comfort Inn for the day you get pool priveledges at the Atlantis. The Atlantis has to be one of the most amazing resorts in the world. We swam, went down slides, drank Pina Colada's, toured the Aquariam's (plural). The place is huge and majestic and a vacation all by itself. Everyone who experienced the pool priveledges in conjunction with the Comfort Suites on the message board has raved about it. If you can pull it off please do so. It is worth the money. If you have any questions about any of our excursions or anything else feel free once again to Email me at DLihte@aol.com.
Dinner was at Parrots Cay and once again it was terrific. The show was a comedian who is somewhat famous who's name I can't recall at the moment but it starts with Gary. We didn't stop laughing until he left the stage. My kids loved the show. The trip just kept getting better and better each and every hour. Tomorrow I will tell you about Freeport and Palo's and my kids getting to blow the ships horn goodnight Dennis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter