• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder crossing the Panama Canal, Aug 26, 2016

Really sorry to be so out of touch. We have already been on vacation for nearly three weeks. At the moment we are enjoying DL. See you all next week.

Really sorry to be so out of touch. We have already been on vacation for nearly three weeks. At the moment we are enjoying DL. See you all next week.

Completely understandable. Hope you've been having a fabulous vacation!!!

Hopefully you have a plan incase anyone cha ges cabins.

I bet you're having a blast!!!

A little late because I completely fell asleep last night lol

4 Nights: A Bugs Life :butterfly

3 Nights: Frozen :cool:

Aaaand I finally finished sewing our FE!

Attachments

• IMAG0417.jpg
    IMAG0417.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 7
1 Night: Princess and the Frog puckerup:

We leave Chicago early tomorrow morning and plan to spend the day enjoying the San Diego park area.

To find me on the cruise, I will be wearing a lime green mickey head hair clip. I'm horridwith names but I'd still love to meet you guys :)

If anyone wants to find us (Nazarushka & Ducman, aka Michelle & Chris), look for the really tall guy, 6'7" and the short girl, 5'1", with the brightly colored, flowery cane :D

Had a really great trip. Thanks to all of the FE people, really enjoyed getting the gifts. Sorry that we didn't get to meet any of you guys.IMG_0170.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter