Disney Wonder Crew Video

Thanks for posting this link--I love to see the cast and crew appearing to be truly enjoying themselves! :thumbsup2

That is brill, and they all seem to be enjoying it, making me look forward to my first cruise more - thank you

Holy Cow,,,,, That was great!!!!!!! I thought I was content with cruising for a while, but now I want back on the Magic or Wonder. And who is that girl with the tri color shirt,,, she is a star, I want her autograph.
Bill

Wondering if this is the crew that is on the Wonder now or back earlier in the year. The video was posted on June 22 of this year, but I see several scenes where the crew is wearing shorts. So, I wonder if this is crew before they did the repo to Vancouver?

What do you think?

Wondering if this is the crew that is on the Wonder now or back earlier in the year. The video was posted on June 22 of this year, but I see several scenes where the crew is wearing shorts. So, I wonder if this is crew before they did the repo to Vancouver?

What do you think?

Well, I'm pretty sure I saw this video prior to the LA/Vancouver repo....somewhere....

They showed this video on the Wonder PC Cruise. Not sure if it was made for that trip or before.

-Kay

LOVE that video!! They played it when we were on the Wonder in March.
So sweet to see John from Customer Service, Duran our server & the Spa Girls, Laura & Cheryl!!!!
Can't wait to go cruise again - even though some of our favorite CM's are on vacation & won't be onboard.

I think it was made a while ago, I saw a lot of Christmas decorations in the background. Still it was a great way to end the cruise. :)

I love it too,thanks
20.creation.jpg

Love, love, love it!! Makes me even more excited about going on a DC!

I LOVE THE WONDER!! Thanks for posting this video- I remember it from back in March. I do think a couple of the scenes look new.

Making me look forward to Christmas on the Wonder even more!!

So much fun to watch. Thanks for sharing. :surfweb:

It was definitely made a while back. One of the children's services CMs I saw is now an assistant server on the Dream. Very cute video!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter