Disney Wonder August 14,2017

Yes, we're going! It's me Linda, my bestie and travel buddy Cindy, my son Mike and his friend Tara. This will be our first cruise to Alaska and my son's first Disney cruise!

Sounds like a lot of first time Alaska cruisers. It will be our first time as well. Second cruise, but first Alaska one. It will be our family of 4, daughter's boyfriend, and my aunt/uncle decided to join us too!! I will be interested in FE also when groups begin. What are some ideas that people have for desired excursions while you are there?

Looking forward to meeting all of you there!!

Tracy :jumping1:

Our first Alaskan cruise as well! Family of 4, we've just started making our list of excursions we'd like to do while in each port.

This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. We just took our first one a couple of weeks ago to the Western Caribbean. We have never been to Alaska and will be traveling with our kids and our in-laws. I am also curious about what others are doing for their excursions.

We would like to join the FE group also. This will be our sixth trip to Alaska on the wonder.

I have started a google doc for anyone interested in doing FE. Just add your info to the spreadsheet but please don't change anything else! Once Group 1 has 10 people, I will create Group 2, etc.

scubadvgrl, Thanks for setting the Fish Extender group up, my Niece and Nephew were just asking about it.

Last edited:
This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise and our first time to Alaska. Only 6 more months to go!

My daughter (17) and I will be doing this cruise with one of her friend's and her family. This will be my 6th and my daughter's 4th Disney cruise, our first to Alaska. Looking forward to it.

Hello everyone. This would be our third cruise, first time going to Alaska. Any suggestions where to stay in Vancouver?

Hi! We're booked for this cruise and very excited. I have the late winter blahs and reading about the cruise is definitely helping. I will be sailing with my inlaws, my husband, our bouncing-off-the-walls 10 year old son and sweet-but-stubborn 4 year old daughter, as well as my sister-in-law, her husband and her son, who will be just a little over 2. We'll be driving up from Seattle, and everyone else in the group will be flying from California. I am off to add our names to the FE groups!

Any other vegans on this cruise?

Last edited:
Can you explain what fish extender is and how it works? We are very interested, but have five kids ranging from 7-18. Thanks. :)

We're going! Our first Disney cruise with our two kiddos (13 and 16) and eight of my husband's family members (mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, neice,nephew,neice and other brother). Good grief. Point me to the spa!! ;)

We're getting closer! My son and his friend had to cancel, but Cindy and I are still going! Has everyone planned their excursions? I know Disney's are more expensive, but we like the security of knowing the ship won't leave without us if our trip is late getting back. I know there's not much chance of that in Alaska, but still. :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter