Disney Wonder April 16, 2017 Easter Cruise

disneydiva16

DIS Veteran
I just booked the Wonder for Easter and we are very excited!!!! Anyone else going at this time? It will be me (Robin), my dh, and 2 dd's (10 and 17). This will be our 9th Disney cruise!!!:yay::love:

Hi! I'm Mimi. This will be my second. I'm going with my dd 8, sis and her dd 6, BFF and her two sons 12&10. So excited!!!

We are super excited. First cruise experience for all of us. It will be myself, my husband and our 12 yr. old son. Would love to hear any tips people would like to share.

Hello everyone. This is our first ever cruise. Myself, my husband, our 3 sons (8, 2 1/2, and 11 months) and husband older son and his family will traveling. We are so excited to go. Anyone participating in the fish extender?

There is a Fish Extender group started on the Disney Wonder April 16, 2017 Facebook page. Fish Extender sign up closes on 3/10/17.

Hi everyone. We just booked our cruise for Sunday two days ago. We just found out about the fishextender fun. Is it too late to do this and if not do we sign up somewhere or just show up with our fishextender and gifts?

Thanks in advance for any info.

There is a Fish Extender group started on the Disney Wonder April 16, 2017 Facebook page. Fish Extender sign up closes on 3/10/17.
I looked and looked for the Facebook page for this, but no luck. Any tips? We just booked this cruise last minute. 2 days ago. Can we still participate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter