Disney Wonder Apr. 20, 2017

simbawoody

Earning My Ears
:earboy2:Our family Just sailed on the Dream Christmas Merrytime cruise and booked a quick Castaway Cay get away for spring break!
Are you a Dis Wonder 4/20-4/23 sailor that would like to do a fish extender exchange?
:sail:

Going to be on this one for my DSis's birthday.... idk if she wants to worry about doing a fe or if she wants to just sit back and enjoy her time

My family of 3 just booked this cruise! YES - we'd love to do a fish extender! This is our first Disney cruise and we're sooooo excited. I've heard all about the fish extenders and really hoping this cruise has an active group participating.

You will have so much fun on your 1st Disney cruise! This is our 4th.
Since this is just a castaway cay cruise there may be more people sign up as it gets closer to sailing.
You can count on our family in for the FE group.
:tigger:

You will have so much fun on your 1st Disney cruise! This is our 4th.
Since this is just a castaway cay cruise there may be more people sign up as it gets closer to sailing.
You can count on our family in for the FE group.
:tigger:
Hi Simbawoody. Good to know about the pace picking up closer to sailing. I was wondering where everyone was! I just created a sign up spreadsheet for Fish Extenders and we have a couple of people interested already. Here it is. Add your info... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B6JqGXm9p2VN9-JXPv0FjrqKciXBCUNYLvLV3TZ1CoU/edit?usp=sharing

Surprising my DD8 with a "Road Trip" across the states. Hopefully she wont realize we are headed south instead of west until we get to the cruise terminal. Keeping this a secret is hard so probably wont do FE this time. First time cruising as a single mom, we both need this little pick me up cruise and would love to meet others while aboard.

Welcome Marian and AnnaLeigh!

Surprising my DD8 with a "Road Trip" across the states. Hopefully she wont realize we are headed south instead of west until we get to the cruise terminal. Keeping this a secret is hard so probably wont do FE this time. First time cruising as a single mom, we both need this little pick me up cruise and would love to meet others while aboard.

Just booked this cruise last week. It will be my 7th and my husband's 5th Disney cruise. We did this itinerary last spring break on the Magic with my parents and sister and enjoyed it so much we wanted to do it again. This time it will be just the two of us. Looking forwards to seeing the reimagined Wonder. The Wonder was my first Disney cruise back in 2008 and I haven't sailed her since so I am excited about that. My husband has never been on the Wonder.

My wife and I just booked this for a quick getaway. Kids were disappointed that they can't go but they'll get over it lol! We haven't had a "just the two of us" vacation in years. This will be our 6th DCL cruise and 3rd time on the Wonder. Looking forward to seeing the changes.

Hello to all! Im not sure about you guys but my boys and I are super stoked about our Disney/Disney Cruise vacation coming realllllly soon! I just read about this forum tonight and about this whole fish extender thing, so I am trying to give them the whole experience and I am hoping its not too late for me to join in with everyone. I gave my boys this trip for Christmas from mommy, they are 4 and 9, their patience has been wearing thin trying to wait until spring break for this. I look forward to meeting you all on the cruise!!!

Would somebody on this cruise mind looking and letting me know if the princess tea is available on this cruise? The $$$ one, not the meet and greet. It should be listed as an experience to book even if it is already full. Looking to book a last minute cruise for a little girl that has been through a lot this year and the tea is one of the deciding factors. I know it is available on all 4 day cruises but only some 3 day and ship doesn't seem to matter. Thanks for your help!

Would somebody on this cruise mind looking and letting me know if the princess tea is available on this cruise? The $$$ one, not the meet and greet. It should be listed as an experience to book even if it is already full. Looking to book a last minute cruise for a little girl that has been through a lot this year and the tea is one of the deciding factors. I know it is available on all 4 day cruises but only some 3 day and ship doesn't seem to matter. Thanks for your help!

I just looked and the only activities are the frozen meet and greet and the princess meet and greet. I know they have the bib bob boutique as well! Sorry I hope this helped!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter