Disney Wonder and pin trading

Danielle3699

Mouseketeer
We recently sailed on the Disney Dream and my kids had so much fun pin trading in the all the pin books in the stores and with the cast members. Does the Wonder also have pin trading books in the stores?

a friend was on the wonder for the 3-night Mexican cruise out of San Diego last week and said the woman in charge of the pin trading session did a great job watching out for the kids who wanted to trade (some rude passenger cut in line and literally reached out and grabbed a large pin from an officer), and that the officers were very friendly too.

Yes, the Wonder has pin trading at the stores as well as popup pin trading stations throughout the cruise. The officers also do a pin trading event with the guests. My daughter loves to pin trade and besides the store, we found out that guest services also has pins. A few guests can be rude and try to cut in front of kids and in my daughter's case, wheelchair users, but the cast members really do watch for this and make sure everyone gets a chance to pin trade. Have a great time!

Hi,

Yes there is pin trading on the Disney Wonder. Pins can be traded from pin books in the stores (Mickey's Mates and Treasure Ketch). Pins can also be bought in the stores. One pin of a special pin set can be purchased when you spend a certain about of money. Last year the pin with purchase set was ship anchor that were themed after certain characters like Minnie Mouse and Donald Duck. Sometimes there is also pin trading with the Ship Officers of the Disney Wonder. Have fun Pin Trading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter