Disney Wonder/Alaska-Stateroom 2052

bates1960

Earning My Ears
So we just got our room assignments today, and we were assigned 2052. Does anyone have any information about this particular room/area?

Edge is around the corner and we are concerned about noise.

Thanks!

So we just got our room assignments today, and we were assigned 2052. Does anyone have any information about this particular room/area?

Edge is around the corner and we are concerned about noise.

Thanks!

We were in 2554 (other side of ship, same location). It's really not a problem (well, at least on our cruise) being that close to Edge. The kids are reminded that it is a stateroom deck and to not be running up and down the halls.

We've always been on deck 2 on both the Magic & Wonder. It's sooo convenient to everything. One deck up to WDT, Route 66, Triton's or Parrot Cay, as well as Guest Services. One deck down to the tender lobby.

I can't offer an opinion or anything, but just wanted to say that we got our assignment today too and we are just down the hall.
Every review I have read about the area seems to be just fine.

Here's hoping the reviews are right!!

We were in 2088 and loved it. We never saw the kids unless we were using the elevator that is right at the Edge. We loved the location! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter