Disney Wonder 5 Night Western Caribbean 02-01-15

BartmanLA

DIS Veteran
Starting a thread here about this 5 night trip on the Wonder to Cozumel and Castaway Cay on the Wonder in February 2015! My partner and I also another couple and their son are cruising this trip leaving Miami on 2/1/15, wondering if there are any other LGBT families or couples traveling on this trip! Let us know! We have a Facebook page as well and can add you to plan in this upcoming exciting and fun trip!

Any folks going on this 5 night trip on the Wonder???? Trying to find other LGBT families, couples or even singles that traveling too! Let us know! Very excited about taking our 2nd DCL cruise, want to enjoy the experience with others too!

Still hoping to find more friends and families that are going on this trip on the Wonder in Feb of 2015! There is a facebook group for everyone that is going on the cruise too if you want to join, just leave a PM with your email to get a invite to the page!

Hope to find more people going on this fun trip!

Bumping this up. There is got to be some other people who are going!

Alas! We are going in November 9, 2014. I'm searching the board to see if there's other lgbt couples or family going. :)

Just wanted to bump this up the list, looking for any LGBT folks sailing on this trip! Make yourselves known! We've got a large group of all kinds of people and families on facebook we can link you too as well!!! Message me or let me know via Facebook under Barton Gates. Hope to hear from you soon! Let's go cruising!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter