• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder 3 Night March 4, 2010

I haven't really thought too much about pirates night yet. Before my sister left us, I had asked her about that. I was surprised that she said she never dressed the part and figured if she didn't, then it was good enough for me! ;) Who knows though, maybe I will.

I'm actually one of those crazy people who love winter!!! However, I am looking forward to our nice and hopefully sunny cruise.

If we end up getting an upgrade at the port, how will you find out and pass that info along?

I'll have my name and stateroom number on the FE list. You can call my stateroom and let me know your new stateroom number, probably by leaving a message on the voicemail in the room since I'm not in the room much. I will then pass the information on to the others in our FE, which will be very easy since so far it would only be one other stateroom. :rotfl2:

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been on in awhile.

Is it too late to join the FE exchange? If not, me and my daughter are in.

ToothFairy - Sure, you can join; the more, the merrier!. There are only 3 families so far, so with you, it will be 4. It will be small but still fun.

If anyone else want's to join the FE exchange, let us know very soon. Our cruise is fast approaching. So far we have:

MickeyMagic
MFaieta
rn_wannabe
ToothFairy

All - Please PM me with your stateroom number and the names of the participants and ages for the kids. Include any celebrations, too. I'll get the list together and send it out to everyone.

I'm watching the weather like crazy. I am sure it will be warm enough for northerns but for us Floridians, it's been COLD lately. We went to Hollywood Studios on Saturday and we were so cold. It think the high was only 52 and it was very windy.

MFaieta - I'm watching the weather closely, too. I was in WDW in late December/early January and I was cold, too even though I am one of those "northerners." I am hoping for warm (even hot), sunny weather!

Wahoo - One week from now we will be on the Wonder heading towards the Bahamas. Since I have late seating, I will be eating dinner right about now.

I hope to find time this weekend to figure out what I will be bringing for clothes. I also have to get my FE gifts in order.

MFaieta - Please let us know if you are still planning to participate in the FE exchange. If so, please send me a PM with your stateroom number and the participants' names (first names is fine) and ages of any children.

I thought I already did? I will try again.

I just got my fish extender in the mail yesterday and went out and bought a bunch of cute stuff. I can't wait.

I guess I was really confused about the whole PM thing. I see I have a bunch of unread messages. I promise I wasn't trying to ignore you guys! :lmao:

I think I answered all of them. Yes Patric (my oldest) is without a K. I know teen boys are hard but he's not picky.

My ticker is off because we were going to spend 2 days at Disney before the cruise but we did that this last Monday instead. I'm too lazy to change it.

So excited!!!:banana::cheer2::yay: We have the late dinner seating too. I am so stinkin excited I can't stand it!!!

I am kind of bummed about the FE gifts though. Some of them did not turn out as I had hoped, but I have NO time to redo them. So please know that I really did work hard to try to make something memorable (I just realized the ones that I worked so hard on are only for them women LOL) and I hope you guys end up liking them anyway (even if they aren't looking near as good as I wanted).

Are each one of you going to have your own pocket on your FE? I'm trying to decide if I need to label the stuff that doesn't already have a name on it so that everyone will know which gift belongs to whom.

The FE exchange is all set - I sent new PM's to everyone with the updated info.

The countdown continues! A week from now we will be in Nassau. Then it is onto Castaway Cay. I am so excited for CC since I missed it the last time (sick in bed on ship). Did someone say "Konk Kooler?" Hopefully the weather will be warm and sunny!! :beach:

The FE exchange is all set - I sent new PM's to everyone with the updated info.

The countdown continues! A week from now we will be in Nassau. Then it is onto Castaway Cay. I am so excited for CC since I missed it the last time (sick in bed on ship). Did someone say "Konk Kooler?" Hopefully the weather will be warm and sunny!! :beach:

I just checked nassau forecast....high of 71 low of 60.......I am going to cross my fingers for 80 degrees! It is freezing right no
w in Orlando. (For me anyway). I don't think I will book a cruise this early in the year again!!

Wow,only 5 MORE DAYS!!!!It's crazy to think about. Getting our fish extender stuff together right now and packing. Hope you aren't too dissapointed with your fe gifts, I am in no way crafty, so all my stuff is from the store! I wish I was, but I'm just not!:rotfl:

Sue, I thought this was kinda neat, on our last cruise, we had your cabin! I have a question, is alicia going to participate in Aloft? I'm sure Katlyn would like to meet her if she is.:goodvibes

Well better get back to work!

Our FE has the kids names on it since that is who I thought would appreciate the gifts. Anything for the adults, just drop in any one.

Mine are from the store as well as I am not crafty at all. That's why I bought my FE on Ebay!

I'm sorry with flying and trying to keep everything together I just put everything in a qallon size baggie and stick it in the fish extender that way you can decide what you want. I can't wait. I sure hope it is warm. However I know it will be warmer there than it is in kentucky. Everyone have a safe trip.

Tooth Fairy 68 - Funny that you had the same stateroom before. How did you like it? We were upgraded from a Cat 12, so we are very excited to have the porthole and split bath. Alysha has always gone to the Loft in the past, but she will be 18 and I thought the age limit was 17.

I better get off this computer. I am supposed to be trying to get some things ready to pack. Only a few more days!!!!

AHHHHH....the weather forcast changed. It's only going to be a high of 60 on Thursday! NOOOOOOO:sad2:

Sorry MFaieta, but that's my kind of weather!! WOO HOO!!!:banana:

Tooth Fairy 68 - Funny that you had the same stateroom before. How did you like it? We were upgraded from a Cat 12, so we are very excited to have the porthole and split bath. Alysha has always gone to the Loft in the past, but she will be 18 and I thought the age limit was 17.

I better get off this computer. I am supposed to be trying to get some things ready to pack. Only a few more days!!!!
Loved the stateroom and the service! It was in a good location and we never heard any noise....except for my husband's snoring,lol.

IF Alycia is still in high school, she can still go to aloft.:thumbsup2 Last year Katlyn met an 18 year old who went even though she graduated...... You just have to talk to the councilors to make sure its ok.It's whatever she wants to do tho,lol.

We ended up getting a room through Priceline at the Country Inn and Suites for Wednesday night! Just doing some last minute packing! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter