Disney Wonder 10/26/14 - Western Caribbean

I just read your journal and now I am even more excited for you than I was knowing you were a disney bride and makes me want to peek more than before with the others. I so hope they get married on the first night and keep you out of the Cadillac room lol.

Thanks! If it is in the atrium there should be no problem with people peeking in [= If it is in a private room the doors will be shut tight during the ceremony so I will just let you guys know where so you can stop by during the reception portion. [= My ideal setup would be 3pm on the first day at sea, in the atrium. Second choice to atrium would be Wavebands. Dying to find out! Haha

I will go along with whatever you ladies think works best for our cruise, I wasnt sure if I wanted to do it at first my biggest concern was getting in one of those huge groups and trying to come up with affordable things and try to do good ones as well as find the time was a little offputting at first but finding the FB pages and such gave me the information to help ease my mind.

Thanks for all the insight too I like hearing about how your first FE was and what you did and got and I think everyone goes through the was mine good enough as I am already thinking that and I havent even decided on what to do yet hahahaaa

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Just keep it simple and enjoy. That's how I feel about the FE. One of the gifts I liked last year was a pad of paper probably 4x4 like what you get in a cube. They had a hole punched in the upper left hand corner and a pretty Disney ribbon through the hole. It came with a pen that had a clear body and the ink tube could come out and they had taken a Disney ribbon and wrapped around the ink tube and replaced it in the pen.
Very simple and inexpensive but I really liked them. If you don't enjoy doing the FE then there is no point in doing them. :) As far as groups go we can limit the size to whatever the group decides. You can also do cabin gifts or individual gifts. Debi is doing individual gifts because she has so many ideas and wants to do that. My daughter is doing cabin gifts because her 3rd daughter is going to be born in about 2 weeks and she is not even in cruise mod at this time lol.
Debi is doing our FEs this trip. I am going to try to work on SailAway outfits and Pirate outfits. :upsidedow

Thanks! If it is in the atrium there should be no problem with people peeking in [= If it is in a private room the doors will be shut tight during the ceremony so I will just let you guys know where so you can stop by during the reception portion. [= My ideal setup would be 3pm on the first day at sea, in the atrium. Second choice to atrium would be Wavebands. Dying to find out! Haha

I would have to say I would hate not knowing even what day you are getting married. And on the one hand a wedding on Castaway Cay would be wonderful I agree I would want to have it on the first day of the cruise and definitely not on the last day. But whatever they decide I know its going to be beautiful - but I will pray you get your first choice in everything ;)

I would have to say I would hate not knowing even what day you are getting married. And on the one hand a wedding on Castaway Cay would be wonderful I agree I would want to have it on the first day of the cruise and definitely not on the last day. But whatever they decide I know its going to be beautiful - but I will pray you get your first choice in everything ;)

haha yeah I was considering Castaway Cay. But honestly I am such a little beach bum I couldn't give up a beach day ;)

Good afternoon everyone.

I was wondering where is everyone from??? Whats the weather like there??? I am in Central WI and for the second time already this year our schools closed monday and tuesday this week due to extreme cold. Today we are at least up to about 25 however it is snowing like crazy, for a while ther it was practically white out conditions. It has finally slowed down quite a bit.

So I am thinking I am going to start a roll call list for our group, We don't have a ton of people yet but we are getting a few and I'd like to know about everyone.

Here is a roll call Please copy and paste the info below and answer the questions. Feel free to add any info about you or your group that you'd like the list is not limited

Name dis and real: (optional)
sailing with...:
room #:
# of cruises:
favorite disney characters:
Whovian? lol:

I'll go first

Name dis and real : (optional) DeJoTAGandKP/ DEBIE
sailing with...: dh Josh, Ds Gideon(6), Ds Korbin(4) in room # 6544
room #: MIL Sue, Dd Tailor(14), Ds Adison/AJ(11), Ds Paiton(3) room# 6546
# of cruises: 2nd for everyone except Josh, Korbin and Paiton it's their 1st
fe? yes or no: YES
favorite disney characters: Minnie, Tinkerbell,
Whovian? lol: umm yea lol

Name: Lydianne/ Lydia
Sailing with: Dave (fiancé/husband)
Room #: Top Secret [=
# of Cruises: 14 for me, first for Dave (With Disney, he did Carnival before..eww)
Fe? yes or no: Not sure what that means
Favorite Disney characters: Tinkerbell [=
Whovian? lol: Not sure what this means either lol

Name dis and real: Regina/Fitmom2001
sailing with...:Hubby, Son 14, Daughter 19 (may not go due to college) stepdaughter 16, Daughter 6, and my mom
room #: 6616 & 6618
# of cruises: never DCL only carnival and norwegian
location: Florida, city called Wellington which is in West Palm Beach county
fe? yes or no: yes
favorite disney characters: Princesses, Mickey Minnie Recently frozen is a favorite.. so many to name
Whovian? lol: no i know of.. but not a fan

Good afternoon everyone.

I was wondering where is everyone from??? Whats the weather like there??? I am in Central WI and for the second time already this year our schools closed monday and tuesday this week due to extreme cold. Today we are at least up to about 25 however it is snowing like crazy, for a while ther it was practically white out conditions. It has finally slowed down quite a bit.

So I am thinking I am going to start a roll call list for our group, We don't have a ton of people yet but we are getting a few and I'd like to know about everyone.

I am originally from upstate NY but recently moved to Virginia Beach. We had a snow storm a couple days ago that gave us about 8 inches. In NY that wouldn't have been an issue at all, but for some reason down here EVERYTHING shuts down. And nothing has been plowed so I can't even get my car to the end of the street. I think it is about 30 right now. Was 60 on Monday and is supposed to by 60 again on Sunday. Crazy =P

Name: Lydia
Sailing with: Dave (fiancé/husband)
Room #: Top Secret [=
# of Cruises: 14 for me, first for Dave (With Disney, he did Carnival before..eww)
Fe? yes or no: Not sure what that means
Favorite Disney characters: Tinkerbell [=
Whovian? lol: Not sure what this means either lol

lol, an FE is a Fish extender it is where you put a oraginizer with pockets of some sort on the fish hanging outside your room and recieve/give gifts to/from others... kind of like a secret santa disneyfied
Whovian is simply a fan of Dr Who, lol nothing to do with disney, just curious if I will be the only one on our cruise ;)

lol, an FE is a Fish extender it is where you put a oraginizer with pockets of some sort on the fish hanging outside your room and recieve/give gifts to/from others... kind of like a secret santa disneyfied
Whovian is simply a fan of Dr Who, lol nothing to do with disney, just curious if I will be the only one on our cruise ;)

Haha ok, no to each. BUT my sister and foster brother are both HUGE Dr. Who fanatics. They both walk around talking in British accents all die about tartus =P

sailing with...:Hubby, Son 14, Daughter 19 (may not go due to college) stepdaughter 16, Daughter 6, and my mom
favorite disney characters: Princesses, Mickey Minnie Recently frozen is a favorite.. so many to name

Hey Regina! If your daughter is able to make it on the cruise she should connect up with my sister [= Elisabeth is going to be 19 as well and is just the sweetest girl ever

Hey Regina! If your daughter is able to make it on the cruise she should connect up with my sister [= Elisabeth is going to be 19 as well and is just the sweetest girl ever

That would be great considering I think shes been bummed shes leaving her BFF and BF behind and the siblings get to go teens or kids area. We are going to talk to her this week about it I booked her just waiting on the TA to let me know how long we have to take her off without a huge penalty.

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

That would be great considering I think shes been bummed shes leaving her BFF and BF behind and the siblings get to go teens or kids area. We are going to talk to her this week about it I booked her just waiting on the TA to let me know how long we have to take her off without a huge penalty.

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Maybe if she decides to go she could chat with Lydia's sister through the forum or FB page so the y feel like they know each other before the cruise. :goodvibes

HI all! My name is Julia and I will be cruising with my husband and two children. They will be 11 & 8 once we go! I have always wanted to go on a cruise and am all about Disney so this is going to be the highlight of our year! Is there a facebook group yet?

HI all! My name is Julia and I will be cruising with my husband and two children. They will be 11 & 8 once we go! I have always wanted to go on a cruise and am all about Disney so this is going to be the highlight of our year! Is there a facebook group yet?

:wave2: Welcome Julia. Yes there is a facebook group here is its link
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1453159034910563/ They are just beginning to get the FE groups going so now is a great time to get involved. We have some experienced cruisers and some first timers on the group so as you think of questions don't be afraid to ask away.
We were on our first cruise last year at this time and loved it. We had a 12, 9, 5,4 and 3 year old on the cruise and none of us wanted it to end so we are very excited to be going again and with the entire family. :banana:

Welcome to the boards!! Look foaward to getting to know you!

We are soooo excited to be taking our first Disney cruise for our 3rd wedding anniversary. We have 4 kids, by the time of the cruise they will be 19,16,14 and 3. Just started seeing about the fish extenders and cant wait to start buying things. :)

We are soooo excited to be taking our first Disney cruise for our 3rd wedding anniversary. We have 4 kids, by the time of the cruise they will be 19,16,14 and 3. Just started seeing about the fish extenders and cant wait to start buying things. :)

Welcome to our meet board. I think I may have seen you made your way to the FB page so you know that's where to sign up for the FE.
My husband and I are going on a cruise on the Magic in May for our 40th anniversary. Did you know you can let Disney know its your anniversary and they will make you feel special?
On this cruise I'm going with my DS and his family and my DD with her family with 8 grandkids. We will also have a 14 and a 3 year old going. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter