• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney with friends?

beachbaby91

Mouseketeer
I am going to Disney in 19 days. I've been there plenty of times before, but I never can decide which parks I want to go to more than others. I am at a point where I am old enough to go around without my mom [I'm 17] - so I have a lot more freedom. Two of my good friends are also coming up from southern Florida to vacation in Disney while I do. I'll be spending a lot of time with them, so I want to do something fun.

I will be arriving Monday and I will leave on Saturday. I won't go to any parks on Saturday, only one on Monday. I only like to do two parks a day. I have park hopping and all, but switching too many times is pointless for me. I like to stay at each for about half the day.

I know Mon & Wed I will be eating dinner at Epcot [Mexico + Japan] so I will spend two evenings there.

If you figure it that way, I could go to 9 parks. But then of course, that'd be neglecting the pool and Downtown Disney.

Any suggestions how to plan the trip out? I of course want to spend time with my family, but also my friends. I can't figure out how to fit the parks, Downtown Disney, and the pool lounging all in 5 days. I won't be doing waterparks.

Any suggestions or anything fun to do? Thanks :)

If you insist on doing 2 parks per day, I would do Magic Kingdom with Animal Kingdom (AK first since that usually closes around dinner time) and Epcot with MGM. Epcot and MGM are really close to eachother, so you'll be able to get from one to the other the fastest. Then I would schedule one day to relax at the pool, then maybe do Downtown Disney for dinner and into the night.

Try and plan the parks around the Extra Magic Hours, assuming you are staying on Disney property. That way you can spend more time during the day at one park, and still have plenty of time at night at the other park.

Then for your last day or two, pick out your favorite rides or park and revisit them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter