Disney with a pet

They 'are' fine left in an AC RV 'if' they are not a nuisance to others. They must be taught basic manners, and not be barking when left alone.

Why would you be surprised - no one wants to be camped next to a barking dog all day. Some people like to have a quiet day at their campsite in Fort Wilderness.

Saw on another thread that you were annoyed by loud voices at a Disney hotel, so surely you can understand why a dog cannot be allowed to remain in an RV barking and disturbing others. :confused3
It would totally make sense to me that a barking dog would not be allowed. I never got the barking part of their story. They lead me to believe that the Castmembers knew they had left without the dog, but the barking would make sense. I'm all for peace and quiet!

It would totally make sense to me that a barking dog would not be allowed. I never got the barking part of their story. They lead me to believe that the Castmembers knew they had left without the dog, but the barking would make sense. I'm all for peace and quiet!

:thumbsup2 :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter