• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wish - Jan 9-13, 2023 - Run Disney

HeatherLassell

DIS Veteran
Ok guys! Lets start getting excited! 215 days to go!

I'm doing this cruise with my daughter and our very good friends Melissa and her daughter Ashlei! We're staying in a Deluxe Family Verandah with other friends Jan 6-9 and then sharing the cabin with M & A for this cruise.....and I am so excited to see what the rooms will look like on the new Wish! Our room is in one of the "bump out" areas so curious what the balcony will be like!

I know I'll be watching every vlog that comes out about the Wish. lol I am not one to wait!

My daughter is doing her first RunDisney race with me. We are doing the 10K with Melissa. I have done a lot of races already and the official CC5K once (back in 2017). Luckily I was able to sign us up for the CC5K also!

We will be heading off to our first cruise right after the 10K so we will see you all on the ship!

Are you doing any races at WDW Marathon Weekend?

Hi!

I'm Tarin, my husband Donny and boyfriend Peter are doing this cruise for the CC5K after attempting Dopey! Well I'm attempting - they will finish LOL Have done a few DCL cruises before (GOLD CC - Magic, Dream & Fantasy) and am looking forward to seeing the WISH!

We'll be at WDW from Jan 1st for some relaxing before the Expo and runs 8-) Saratoga and Old Key West split stay!

I will be watching/reading all the info too on the Wish as it launches, would like to try an adult-only restaurant if I can get it!

The 10K looks fun with Chip & Dale, we are planning costumes for the three of us - anyone else doing that?

Hi!

I'm Tarin, my husband Donny and boyfriend Peter are doing this cruise for the CC5K after attempting Dopey! Well I'm attempting - they will finish LOL Have done a few DCL cruises before (GOLD CC - Magic, Dream & Fantasy) and am looking forward to seeing the WISH!

We'll be at WDW from Jan 1st for some relaxing before the Expo and runs 8-) Saratoga and Old Key West split stay!

I will be watching/reading all the info too on the Wish as it launches, would like to try an adult-only restaurant if I can get it!

The 10K looks fun with Chip & Dale, we are planning costumes for the three of us - anyone else doing that?
So fun!I You will finish! They better not even think about leaving you behind! I want to do a costume but I have to figure out something that my 16 year old will be ok with! lmao I was just thinking about going 90's with a tracksuit or something.

Just found this post, we are also joining you guys! Excited to see the new ship! Going to schedule a sailing on the Wonder soon. Then we will have been on all the ships. We are doing a day or so at the parks before also.

Just found this post, we are also joining you guys! Excited to see the new ship! Going to schedule a sailing on the Wonder soon. Then we will have been on all the ships. We are doing a day or so at the parks before also.
I will only do park days pre-cruise once testing is eliminated. I saw a family get "see inspire representative" and it was heartbreaking. 4 different families in my cruise group on FB for May/2022 were turned away at the port due to someone testing positive.

I miss the parks so much. I haven't been to WDW since April 2018.

Joining you all on this cruise! Myself (50) and bringing my 26yo daughter and her boyfriend (almost fiance) 26yo, along as their Xmas gift. Then heading off to WDW for a week after. Her BF has never been to Disney or on a Cruise!!!! We are gold castaway and can't wait to show him everything!

Joining you all on this cruise! Myself (50) and bringing my 26yo daughter and her boyfriend (almost fiance) 26yo, along as their Xmas gift. Then heading off to WDW for a week after. Her BF has never been to Disney or on a Cruise!!!! We are gold castaway and can't wait to show him everything!
Sweet! Also assuming you're a fellow Canadian due to your profile pic. Hi from Manitoba!

Joining you me, husband, & 19yold daughter. We are not runners. Will spend weekend prior @ Coronado. Also have a bump out cabin. Very excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter