Disney Wish free food options

mtanberg

Mouseketeer
Are there any free food options besides Marceline market, quick service stations, room service, and ice cream?

From the posted videos so far I havnt seen snacks offered in cove cafe and havnt seen anything equivalent to vista cafe.

How about late night food offerings.

There definitely is a Vista Cafe equivalent. Wishing Star Cafe, I think it’s called? I can’t promise they have snacks, though.

There definitely is a Vista Cafe equivalent. Wishing Star Cafe, I think it’s called? I can’t promise they have snacks, though.
The couple of pictures of that space I’ve seen and a video of enchanted sword cafe, which is the same layout a floor above, do not show any food display. Maybe it will be added later but it is doubtful. They are setup with only a few seats and clearly meant to grab-and-go a coffee or an adult beverage. There doesn’t seem to be any food display in the Irish pub either.

The couple of pictures of that space I’ve seen and a video of enchanted sword cafe, which is the same layout a floor above, do not show any food display. Maybe it will be added later but it is doubtful. They are setup with only a few seats and clearly meant to grab-and-go a coffee or an adult beverage. There doesn’t seem to be any food display in the Irish pub either.
Just big enough for a cash register.

Now that I’ve seen much better pictures of the areas it doesn’t look like any of the cafes have free snacks.

I have seen videos of the quick serve on the deck 11 I think by pools. There's a BBQ place, Donald's Cantina (looks like Chipotle), Daisy Pizzeria, a grill place for burgers, hotdogs and chicken tenders, and an ice cream place (no longer self serve but still unlimited) looks sooo much better than their offerings on the other ships.

I have seen videos of the quick serve on the deck 11 I think by pools. There's a BBQ place, Donald's Cantina (looks like Chipotle), Daisy Pizzeria, a grill place for burgers, hotdogs and chicken tenders, and an ice cream place (no longer self serve but still unlimited) looks sooo much better than their offerings on the other ships.
Do you think they look better because it's the media cruise? And then quality will go down?

Other than the BBQ replacing the shawarma station that’s on some of the ships, it sounds like the usual selections. The ice cream being served by a crew member rather than self serve is probably an improvement in terms of cleanliness, although we were disappointed on the Wonder cruise to Hawaii in the super small servings of the soft serve. Even when asking for it in a cup rather than a cone, it was hard to get more than a third of the container full. The cones were two bites worth in size. It was like the server was paying for the ice cream mix and didn’t want to waste any.

It will be disappointing if they remove the sweets case from Cove Cafe. A lot of people enjoyed getting something sweet or savory to enjoy with their coffee. Hopefully it’s added for normal sailings. If not I’ll have a couple covered containers on hand and stop at Cabanas and fill up with some cookies, sweet rolls, croissants etc. and take them to Quiet Cove area. Might fill one with cold cuts, cheeses, olives etc to take back to the rooms cooler drawer for later on.

Did not see any free snacks on the christening cruise but that's not to say they won't offer them. Bayou offered Beignets ($1.50 for 1. $3.25 for 3). Keg and Compass had an a La carte menu.

On the other hand the quick serve options on the pool deck were a huge upgrade. The BBQ was outstanding.

Cove Cafe at least looks like it has space for a food display, so I'm hoping it just wasn't ready. Would be a huge disappointment to have all these coffee bars and no snacks to accompany.

Did not see any free snacks on the christening cruise but that's not to say they won't offer them. Bayou offered Beignets ($1.50 for 1. $3.25 for 3). Keg and Compass had an a La carte menu.

On the other hand the quick serve options on the pool deck were a huge upgrade. The BBQ was outstanding.
Wow they can’t even give the Beignets away?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter