Disney Wish - Cold Foam

ajgardner

DIS Veteran
I know this is an odd question but my daughter wanted me to check. She was wondering if anywhere on the Disney Wish has cold foam similar to that of Starbucks?

I know this is an odd question but my daughter wanted me to check. She was wondering if anywhere on the Disney Wish has cold foam similar to that of Starbucks?
I don't know what Starbucks uses for their cold foam, but at least at Dunkin', it's just Reddi Whip Sweet Foam. You could probably bring your own can.

The only place that I can think of would be cove cafe where they have specialty drinks and coffee but I have not been on the Wish yet and have not been to any of the cove cafe's in a couple of years.

Contrary to what other posters said, Starbucks uses regular milk for their cold foam. They developed a special blender blade that can incorporate air into cold milk, replacing the hot steam used to froth up regular cappuccino milk.

To my knowledge, it is a patented proprietary process, but maybe another company developed something similar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter