Disney Wish activities bookings

I knew there were gonna be issues with so many platinum members being on the cruise, I can't book yet since I'm silver, but I no there's probably nothing left. My chances are to just check daily once booking begins all the way up to sailing date :(. Wasn't really looking for the drink tastings but really wanted to try out enchante.

I knew there were gonna be issues with so many platinum members being on the cruise, I can't book yet since I'm silver, but I no there's probably nothing left. My chances are to just check daily once booking begins all the way up to sailing date :(. Wasn't really looking for the drink tastings but really wanted to try out enchante.

For the MV there is absolutely nothing left for specialty dining for brunch or dinner in either Palo or Enchante. I was very disappointed the other night trying to book stuff. It was crazy with all the website issues. Came away empty handed. Concierge had first dibs and not sure how much was even available to book when Platinum booking opened.

MJ

Out of curiosity are they still showing...? My activity on CC day is now no longer on my itinerary. I'm going to throw my hands up at this point and walk away. Hopefully everything on the ship goes more smoothly because right now I'm beyond frustrated.
Yep. My reservations are still showing. Sorry you are still having trouble. I agree - hopefully, everything will be smooth sailing once we are on board!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter