• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Week on Destination America! Something to DVR,

Finally checked my cable guide and the shows on the West Coast begin @ 5:00 and then loop again @ 8:00. Now I can DVR the early shows!

Is anybody else watching now and cracking up at all the out-dated info? I'm thinking this might make a good drinking game and I can't even drink. :)

OK, odd question, but it's driving me crazy. In "Walt Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes" there is a clip of orchestral music that plays when they show Illuminations. It also plays during a short clip of Pirates of the Caribbean. Is this music from the parks, and any idea what it's from?

I'm pretty confident the DCL show is new.

Nah, it still has the Dream and the Fantasy as future ships. I think these were all initially released on the Travel Channel back in 2007 and were updated in 2009. Around then is the time they began to play on Planet Green (now Destination America).

Nah, it still has the Dream and the Fantasy as future ships. I think these were all initially released on the Travel Channel back in 2007 and were updated in 2009. Around then is the time they began to play on Planet Green (now Destination America).

It showed the Dream and Fantasy at sea, along with operating bridges, engine rooms, restaurants, and other finished interior spaces.

Did we watch the same show? ;)

It showed the Dream and Fantasy at sea, along with operating bridges and engine rooms.

Really?! So, they actually updated it? I was going based on the latest one available on iTunes. I didn't watch last night, unfortunately, but that must have been its debut. I wonder if they've added New Fantasyland to the WDW one! Sorry!:goodvibes

Wonder how many people are watching Walt Disney World : Behind the Scenes and are excited to visit ToonTown?

Really?! So, they actually updated it? I was going based on the latest one available on iTunes. I didn't watch last night, unfortunately, but that must have been its debut. I wonder if they've added New Fantasyland to the WDW one! Sorry!:goodvibes

Busted! ;) :goodvibes

I still don't think anything else will be new, but we'll see. The other two hours of programming last night were old.

Ultimate Walt Disney World, on Wednesday night, is listed in our guide as "new". Looking forward to see if it has anything new.

The title show that will be showing every night this week is going to be the new show. If you look at the date or original airings, they should say 2013. All of the shows are new this week with the exception of the older ones they're showing to kinda fill in.. This is information I have from a reliable source.

The DCL show was new. The date on it was 2013 and it had a lot of good shots inside all the ships.

The other two shows were both old. It was very nostalgic seeing some rides and areas that aren't around anymore. I really hope it doesn't get too many people's hopes up when they realize how much has changed.

No Fantasyland, but they showed enough about Toontown.

The title show that will be showing every night this week is going to be the new show. If you look at the date or original airings, they should say 2013. All of the shows are new this week with the exception of the older ones they're showing to kinda fill in.. This is information I have from a reliable source.

OK...now I have to fight with hubby over the DVR. Oy vey!!!! LOL

I was scrolling through the guide last night looking for something to watch and came across that channel during a Disney program marathon and I got so excited. I immediately set my DVR to record the shows! I was just complaining to DH about not having any Disney programs because our DVR went bust last year and had to be replaced. I had been hoping the travel channel would run some again but no luck with that. I am so happy!:woohoo:

They showed a lot of great footage about Spectromagic. Made me sad. Never seen MSEP, but I get te feeling it doesn't compare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter