Disney wedding - table names

sweetypie747

Earning My Ears
Hello all!

Getting married in August and having a disney themed wedding. We have either 8 or 9 tables and wish to name them after Disneyworld places.

So far I have:

Magic Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Typhoon Lagoon
Blizzard Beach
Downtown Disney

Any idea on the other 1 or 2?

Thanks

Go grand names for the parents:grandparents like Grad Floridian and Cinderella castle for head table

You could divide Downtown disney into Pleasure Island and Market Place to get an extra name out of it..

How about the names of the foreign disney parks?
Oops, I see now where you said names of WDW , sorry. In that case I like the suggestion in post #2

How about the names of the foreign disney parks?
Oops, I see now where you said names of WDW , sorry. In that case I like the suggestion in post #2

I knda like this idea. Could even throw in Disneyland.

Hong Kong Disney
Tokyo Disney
DisneySea
Paris Disney

If this is not an option: than listing the hotels, the differant lands in Disney(ie Fantasyland, Frontierland)

I like the suggestions above, some really good ideas. What about listing former areas at wdw, like Disney's River Country and Discovery Island? Or how about Disney Quest, Disney Boardwalk, ESPN Wide World of Sports, or the WDW Speedway. You could also do one or both of the mini golf places as kids tables: Fantasia Gardens, or Winter Summerland.

OP - Now you have a real problem, so many great suggestions you have TOO many names for the tables but that is a great problem to have:thumbsup2
In any event, have fun choosing and have a great wedding.

Now personally - I would have to have names of characters on my tables simply because I like characters better than places. But I woulnd't mind names of restaurants at Disney for table markers cuz I love to eat. But I wouldn't mind names of rides that are my favorites............its a great thing I am not married, not planning on marrying anytime soon and if I were to lose my mind and get married, I obviously couldn't do it at Disney because I would NEVER be able to make any decisions :rotfl2:

If you only need one or two more you could use their old parks:

River Country
Discovery Island

Good luck!

Or how about dividing the MK in to the lands: Tomorrowland, Frontierland, Adventureland, Liberty Square ?

Bah! I love this idea!

LOVE Cinderella's Castle for the head table!!

You can also do Epcot and then World Showcase. There such different parks!

I think someone else said how to split DD - Marketplace/Westside.

Think that would be perfect. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter