Disney Wedding Registry

Pomlover2586

Experiment 626
I did a search online but could not find the info I need. I was wondering is there a Disney wedding gift registry online for DLR if your NOT getting married at WDW or DLR? I was hoping some of our guests would conribute their presents toward future Disney excursions! Thanks for any info you ladies have!:goodvibes

its the Disney Honeymoon Registry.
http://honeymoonregistry.disney.go....n_US/modules/render/homePage/hpHomePageRender

In order to use it you need to have a reservation for WDW or DCL in order to register for accommodations, tickets, meals, activities, nightlife and gifts.

You receive a gift card that when the people purchase you a meal at California Grill for $75, you get that money placed on the gift card. Technically, you could use the money for whatever at Disney, but I know I only registered for places I know we will enjoy.

You can also receive gift cards from the Disney Store that will work in the parks, and don't forget those Disney Dollars. We used an online registry, and gave that as a list of places where we were registered. This registry but money in my paypal account. The website is called honeymoonwishes.com

They were a class act!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter