• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disney wedding invitations

LOUISEANDANDREW

Earning My Ears
HI, just wanted to know if anyone can help me out with any wedding invites? i've had a look on various websites for some classic disney designs, but the only ones i can get, they charge you another $112 on top of your order, cos it's to the uk?:scared:

You may come out better making your own, or having a graphic artist in the UK make them for you. Our invitations were done by a graphic artist. The other option is to have them delivered to a friend in the US, and have that friend deliver them to you.

We found a woman on eBay to make them for us. We already had the idea - a picture of Cinderella's castle with a vellum overlay with the invitation wording on it. We got so many compliments and we absolutely loved them! Start by doing an eBay search for general Disney invitations and then once you find something you like do a more specific search. A lot of times if you don't find the perfect invitation email the seller and ask if they can tweak it for you.

My fiance has just nearly finished making our own invitations. As we were having an intimate wedding it seemed pointless spending lots of money on invitations. In fact we wanted scrolls and we only needed 10, we were quoted $1600 for 50 invitations, so my fiance has been working so hard making them, although he has had to make only 10 it has taken a long time, but trust me it is worth it, and I think it will be wonderful to look at them in years to come and think we made them, or should I say he made them!!

He has made them in a wooden box and has padded them out so that the scroll sits inside. He has put mickey mouse confetti inside the boxes and printed it on silk cotton paper. The best bit is the top of the box which says our names and fairytale wedding. I suggest you try making them...trust me you wont regret it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter