Disney Website not working??

Sandysbuddy

Mouseketeer
I wanted to look at some prices this afternoon but it doesn't look like Disney's website is working. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes, it isn't working for me either. I was in a panic :rotfl2: as we leave in 4 days and our reservation said couldn't be found. Called and it was all safe and sound still!!

I am having the strangest problem with the Disney site. At first, over a week ago, I couldn't access my dining reservations or the Special Offers page on my laptop. And I don't mean just once, I mean every day since then. I didn't worry about it since I could still access it on my Kindle. Now I can't access them on my Kindle either! All I get is a blank green page. I can access the pages with a blue sky background (like the home page) but not others. FRUSTRATING! Anyone else having this problem? I have no clue how to fix it if it's a problem on my end. But with it not working on my Kindle all of a sudden either, I wouldn't think it's on my end.

I had been having problems off and on when using Google Chrome, but I tried on IE and it worked fine, but I hate IE. Then I realized I was having a problem getting to my fantasy football team on ESPN as well. Thought it odd, but ESPN being Disney's wondered if it was related, wasn't having that problem with any other page. I cleared my cookies and problem solved.

I had been having problems off and on when using Google Chrome, but I tried on IE and it worked fine, but I hate IE. Then I realized I was having a problem getting to my fantasy football team on ESPN as well. Thought it odd, but ESPN being Disney's wondered if it was related, wasn't having that problem with any other page. I cleared my cookies and problem solved.

I use IE. I've tried deleting cookies and temp internet files and cache and no change. :( It's really weird that only the pages that ordinarily flash a green background before loading are affected. Unfortunately, those are important pages!

For a company as large and technically capable as Disney it amazes me how poorly their web site runs. It's been this way for well over a decade. My guess is they don't pay for good web developers. They constantly have job listings for these types of positions. Even Imagineering positions don't pay that well.

For a company as large and technically capable as Disney it amazes me how poorly their web site runs. It's been this way for well over a decade. My guess is they don't pay for good web developers. They constantly have job listings for these types of positions. Even Imagineering positions don't pay that well.

Their websites truly are some of the worst I've ever seen.

Yay! A Pittsburgh Dad shout-out! I love him. I'm from da Burgh myself...Go Stillers!

Okay, back to Disney. I have had similar issues. Even though I'm logged into my account, I can never see my reservations until I have to "Find Missing Reservations", plug in the confirmation number, etc. They're always there, but I have to do this every single time.

I second this. And not only does it run poorly, they don't even do a good job updating the content (e.g. park hours)! Weird.

twopearls said:
Yay! A Pittsburgh Dad shout-out! I love him. I'm from da Burgh myself...Go Stillers!

Okay, back to Disney. I have had similar issues. Even though I'm logged into my account, I can never see my reservations until I have to "Find Missing Reservations", plug in the confirmation number, etc. They're always there, but I have to do this every single time.

I encounter that too. Instead of adding them again I have to sign out and back in, then click the too banner to go back to the homepage and then I see my vacation details without issue.

The Donald duck countdown is always wrong until I relog as well.

Originally it took me several attempt to get the "Find Missing Reservations" to work but now they always show up.

By the way, I was at the game Sunday and Pittsburgh Dad now does the stadium rules/regs announcements on the big screen. He wears a Charlie Batch jersey.

And Dad says:[FONT=&quot]
"
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Aw no, Bruce Arians retired? Now who's gonna tell Big Ben to run around holding the ball for 25 minutes?"[/FONT]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter