Disney Webcams

Kurby

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my trou
Ok - so we've finally reached spring and it's absolutly gorgeous out and here i am - sick. :scared1:

dh is out with dd having a great time and i'm here surfing the web.

I came across this website for Anne Geddes DTD LA. store.

http://www.annegeddes.com/modules/stores/webcam.aspx

It's kind of fun watching people shop but it got me thinking - I wish disney had webcams set up at various spots around the parks and DTD so we could be there without being there.

i'd love to see a webcam in the 12 days of christmas store (my fav.) along with Main Street MK, Advantureland, toontown and a bunch of other places.

i don't think it would stop people from actually visiting in fact it may encourage more people to go if they haven't been there before -

i know they prob won't do it but i wish they would

They had them inside each park for while.

But, they pulled them all from the web after the 9-11 Attacks for security reasons.

Don't they have one at the Swan and Dolphin? But it goes down alot?

There is one (I think that's the one you're talking about) outside Epcot that allows seeing the top of the Spaceship Earth globe, but not any activity inside the park (or really, any activity outside the park, for that matter.)

There is a website called Eyes On Ears. Google it and you'll find the website. It hosts a site for people who are streaming live from Disney. This year, I watched the New Years fireworks from the Poly on there!

This is DL/DCA and not WDW, but the HoJo has a neat webcam that rotates around various locations of both parks. They show the fireworks and bits of World of Color each night, too, but you've gotta be up late if you're on the east coast ;) http://www.hojoanaheim.com/take-a-tour/webcam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter