Disney-Warner Distribution Proposal

danielshooley

Earning My Ears
Dear Mr. Iger,

I have a proposal for The Walt Disney Company: as I'm sure you're aware, Bob, Disney's DreamWorks distribution agreement will expire at the end of this month after the September 2 theatrical release of "The Light Between Oceans," with Universal Pictures taking over as distributors for DreamWorks Pictures.

That being said, MY suggestion, as a Disney enthusiast, is for Disney to make a distribution agreement effective Fall 2017 with Warner Bros. Studios for a long-term 50-picture deal with Warner Bros. Pictures where Disney will co-distribute and co-finance all Warner Bros. Pictures films under its Touchstone Pictures brand.

As part of Disney's agreement with Warner Bros. (which co-produced and distributed with Disney the movie "The Prestige" in 2006 starring Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale and David Bowie), Disney, under its ABC Studios brand, shall syndicate the entire Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution library of iconic TV shows from the 1950s through today, many of which originated on the ABC Television Network, shows such as "77 Sunset Strip," "Welcome Back, Kotter," "Maverick," "Family Matters," "Perfect Strangers" and more, as well as release DVDs under ABC Studios of classic Warner Bros. shows NEVER before released on DVD.

Please take this under consideration and thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Danny Hooley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter