Disney Wall Art Swap * complete *

package came yesterday from tyniknate. Beautiful items! Thanks for the goodies.

I can't make it to the post office with these until Monday. Today is my hubby's family Thanksgiving. I have 3 dishes to prepare, we need to leave early to get a grandma who can't drive...busy day.

I posted the slideshow in post #1. I think my personal favorites are the DHS board and the AK board. Note: nothing is glued down...so it might not be perfectly lined up. You can use the words on any of the boards so you could change that if you choose. Hope you guys like the finished product! I will be mailing these out tomorrow morning.

O.M.G. I love them. Seriously, they are soooooo awesome! I love this idea and I'm so glad I joined. Thank you, Traci.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

WOW! Everything looks amazing! Everyone did a wonderful job! Can't wait to get these back and glue them together :)

WOW! They are incredible! Everything turned out amazing! I am so glad I joined in, these are going to look amazing on the wall!

I am so glad I joined this one! I was on the ledge when signups happened because I just couldn't picture the finished project. They are awesome and I can't wait to put these on my wall. :goodvibes Fantastic job everyone!

Amazing :) I can't wait to get them!!!! Thanks so much for hosting :thumbsup2 I'm so glad I joined :yay:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my these are so COOL! can't wait to get them hung up in my scraproom!
everyone did a wonderful job! thank you so much Traci for bringing us this swap!!!

I got my mickey heads! Thanks so much for hostessing Traci!!!!

I'm so excited to hang them! I would love it if we all post pictures once they are all hung. :-D

Mine arent' here yet either, which just reinforces my suspicion that my mail carrier is only delivering to my house a couple times a week. We will go three or four days with no mail and then we will have a box crammed full. If I don't have them today I'm going to call the post office and see what is up. Ohio to Pennsylvania shouldn't take more than a day or maybe two.

There are only two houses on our road and they have made it a dead-end because people were flying down our road to avoid the traffic light. A horse and buggy almost got hit one night in October so they closed it for safety reasons. Because of that she has to come all the way in and then turn around. I know its an inconvenience to her, but it's starting to irritate me. I don't want to cause trouble, but I'm not going to be happy if it starts messing with Tyler's college stuff!

I've also had to call and complain about her leaving boxes out in the pouring rain. :eek: Why would she think that's OK? :sad2:

Mine arent' here yet either, which just reinforces my suspicion that my mail carrier is only delivering to my house a couple times a week. We will go three or four days with no mail and then we will have a box crammed full. If I don't have them today I'm going to call the post office and see what is up. Ohio to Pennsylvania shouldn't take more than a day or maybe two.

There are only two houses on our road and they have made it a dead-end because people were flying down our road to avoid the traffic light. A horse and buggy almost got hit one night in October so they closed it for safety reasons. Because of that she has to come all the way in and then turn around. I know its an inconvenience to her, but it's starting to irritate me. I don't want to cause trouble, but I'm not going to be happy if it starts messing with Tyler's college stuff!

I've also had to call and complain about her leaving boxes out in the pouring rain. :eek: Why would she think that's OK? :sad2:

that's so wrong! how can they NOT deliver your mail....isn't that her job?? how long is your road that it would be such an inconvenience? hope you get it worke out!

Danielle, I think we have the same postal lady! She should bring your mail everyday regardless. Mine is refusing to bring packages down. "Dangerous road, one lane, too many cars" Haha 7 houses on a one lane dirt rd with lots of pull outs for incoming traffic I drive up and down numerous times a day and hardly encounter traffic. She's just lazy. Call the postmaster they'll handle it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter