Disney vlogs?

Hey you guys, my trip to wdw is roght around the corner! 47 day to be precise! I was wondering if i made vlogs while im down there if you guys would watch them? I think it would be fun i have a very active quite entertaining family. So i think they'd be funny! At the end of everyday i can post them :) what do guys think? Yes or no? Thanks :*

Defiantly!! I love that idea :goodvibes

I wish that lazer head sharks were real. But it was adorable!
haha I don't even know why he said that lol thanks though!! We are planning to do another for our October trip, so I am hoping it will be better lol

This was fantastic!!! great song choice too

awwww thank you thank you
I worked a while just trying to decide a song lol I am already planning the songs for the next one haha

I was considering making a video or vlog too, or drawings or something. Idk. I'm going in August, so I have a little while to plan.

Aw I loved your bucketlist! My friend and I are going to be at Disney the same time in August, so we want to vlog too! We also made a list of things we want to do, like the triple mountain whammy in under an hour.

Aw I loved your bucketlist! My friend and I are going to be at Disney the same time in August, so we want to vlog too! We also made a list of things we want to do, like the triple mountain whammy in under an hour.

Haha thanks have fun!! What week are you going im there aug. 2-11

Haha thanks have fun!! What week are you going im there aug. 2-11[/QUOTE]

I'm going the 8-17! But I'm going to legoland the ninth, so I don't check into Disney until the 10th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter